Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that bottom ‘after’ photo is still photoshopped.

From the video she’s done you can see she still has bags. Yes there is some improvements but not as good as what I’d expect 🤷🏼‍♀️
i think its actually still really noticeable, just proves how much her photos are edited. She’s grubby looking in real life

Reactions: 13
What does she look like 🙄😅😂
that’s the most tackiest dress I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s horrible. Looks like a dress a stripper would wear in a club. It’s not something that should be actually worn in public. And the fact she wore that out with her kid 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Chloe is honestly a woman. There’s nothing about her which is elegant or classy. She needs to seriously think about her future and actually work on a better life for her and Romeo. Instead of slating her baby dad every Q&A.

Reactions: 7
Chloe is honestly a woman. There’s nothing about her which is elegant or classy. She needs to seriously think about her future and actually work on a better life for her and Romeo. Instead of slating her baby dad every Q&A.
It’s sad really because she could have made something of herself with doing makeup. Always said she should have done YouTube (before tiktok got big) or do makeup tutorials etc on tiktok. But no she wants to make money in the easiest way possible ie getting her gash out for a few quid pre romeo and now it’s doing tit three day courses to butcher people. Wise up Chloe you literally are a complete mess

Reactions: 4
Lol he’s like 18 months old so none 🙄🙄🙂🙂🙂 that story about being engaged loool I’m sorry but she’s actually mental and so childish, what grown woman puts that on their insta story
A woman who knows they aren’t getting engaged anytime soon 🤣 she’s desperate.

Reactions: 3
It’s sad really because she could have made something of herself with doing makeup. Always said she should have done YouTube (before tiktok got big) or do makeup tutorials etc on tiktok. But no she wants to make money in the easiest way possible ie getting her gash out for a few quid pre romeo and now it’s doing tit three day courses to butcher people. Wise up Chloe you literally are a complete mess
when she’s 30 she’s gonna look back and be embarrassed by the way she acted.

I personally think she’s thick so she’ll always be like this…

She COULD HAVE done a YouTube or TikTok but she didn’t

She COULD HAVE stuck with something (insta, aesthetics, make up) and built a name for herself considering her follower count but she didn’t

She COULD HAVE taken it slow and not rushed having a baby with her ex but she did

She COULD still do all those things but she won’t… she’s not very bright

Reactions: 5
The fact that her own mum was encouraging her to go back and do onlyfans is vile. What kind of mother encourages her daughter to post nudes. That’s like romeo being grown up and chloe encouraging him to post his nudes. It’s disgusting. Her whole family are a bunch of scummy tramps.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The fact that her own mum was encouraging her to go back and do onlyfans is vile. What kind of mother encourages her daughter to post nudes. That’s like romeo being grown up and chloe encouraging him to post his nudes. It’s disgusting. Her whole family are a bunch of scummy tramps.
Where did she say that/how do you know? 😨

Where did she say that/how do you know? 😨
she said it in a Q&A. Someone asked if she would do onlyfans again and she said she misses the pay check she got from it and her mum has told her to go back on it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her mum should be encouraging her to get a respectful job. Not a job where she’ll be getting sexualised. It’s honestly filthy. Imagine being a mother and saying you’re proud of your daughter for doing onlyfans.

Theres so many people who do onlyfans that hide it from their parents because of the negative stigma. And her mother is promoting it. woman.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.