Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Callum was at a mutual friends baby shower and she was also there whilst she was pregnant. They weren't following each other and definitely didn't talk. Now she's had her baby and out on the lash they're back following each other and liking each others pictures 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Callum was at a mutual friends baby shower and she was also there whilst she was pregnant. They weren't following each other and definitely didn't talk. Now she's had her baby and out on the lash they're back following each other and liking each others pictures 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wouldn’t touch Callum if he was the last penis on earth the absolute cretin he looks the size of a action man 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Part of her wants to pack up all their stuff and start somewhere new? Sorry what?? And leave behind your live-in babysitters? Maybe then she’d REALLY understand what it’s like being a mum without help on tap

Reactions: 13
DA3E40E2-6077-44BA-B5A8-E8C30516D32B.jpeg
She's just one of these desperate girls that constantly needs to be in a relationship. Chloe, you've a son. Concentrate on raising him to be the opposite of the "men" you date, bring him to baby classes, you'll meet other women in the same position as you and make new friends, concentrate on loving yourself because the fact you use a filter on your son is so bloody damaging and just plain sad. I just wish she would realise she's stunningly pretty, she needs to work on herself before she goes and throws herself at another fuckboy 🥲

Reactions: 25
I see she’s recycling her old hello fresh advert again 🙄 these companies must think we’re stupid to think they use their brands all the time.

She’s also said she has stopped looking for a house.

Probably A. Can’t afford one, B. Can’t handle being on her own and C. Means she can’t go out as much and dump her baby on her parents

Reactions: 12
I think Chloe is an amazing mum and the kindest soul. As for the whole "doesn't get a break" she could literally be referring to anything? i'm sure shes mentally drained from everything she's going through! She's only 22 I think people forget that... And for people saying don't come on here Chloe if you don't like it?? It's human nature to want to know what's being said about you whether its positive or negative! I really do wish her and Romeo all the best and I'm SO GLAD she left that luis twit!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I think Chloe is an amazing mum and the kindest soul. As for the whole "doesn't get a break" she could literally be referring to anything? i'm sure shes mentally drained from everything she's going through! She's only 22 I think people forget that... And for people saying don't come on here Chloe if you don't like it?? It's human nature to want to know what's being said about you whether its positive or negative! I really do wish her and Romeo all the best and I'm SO GLAD she left that luis twit!!!!!
Boooo hiss
You aren’t welcome here x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Boooo hiss
You aren’t welcome here x
I think you'll find, I'm welcome wherever I please considering the group have said before this isn't a place to slander and bring someone down. I only stated my opinion and gave different perspective as someone myself who has dealt with similar things. You do you tho boo x

Reactions: 2
I think you'll find, I'm welcome wherever I please considering the group have said before this isn't a place to slander and bring someone down. I only stated my opinion and gave different perspective as someone myself who has dealt with similar things. You do you tho boo x
Hi Chloe xx

Pass me fast aren’t passing her very fast are they🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No I have to agree everyone should be welcome to post their opinions, good or bad.

Reactions: 4
This must be Chloe whilst she’s having one of her many breaks 😂 also no one has said she’s a bad mum ever. It doesn’t matter what she’s referring to when she says she doesn’t have a break when it’s obvious that she clearly always has time out, whether it be going to pubs/restaurants, having her family take care of Romeo, going for weekends away.. lol the list is endless

Reactions: 9
In all fairness no one’s said she’s a bad mam from what I’ve seen, everyone seems to think she’s doing a good job raising him without the help of his dad especially after the start of life romeo had.

Reactions: 4
I said it was only a matter of time before she would be back to her old piss up benders. That newborn bubble doesn’t last long.

Reactions: 7
This must be Chloe whilst she’s having one of her many breaks 😂 also no one has said she’s a bad mum ever. It doesn’t matter what she’s referring to when she says she doesn’t have a break when it’s obvious that she clearly always has time out, whether it be going to pubs/restaurants, having her family take care of Romeo, going for weekends away.. lol the list is endless
I get what you're saying yes but, she could mean that she never gets a break as in one thing after the other.. Like I said before I'm sure she's mentally drained with everything going on... ps-no defo isn't Chloe lol

I'd get her "never get a break" complaints if she worked full time, ran a house on her own, had to cook dinners and clean and sort the baby then I'd give her sympathy. But she's out more often than my bins are, works about one day a month, eats ready meals, flounces round her bedroom in underwear, uploads a cracked mobile screen post. Yes I get having a baby can be mentally draining and extremely tired and if she was saying she's tired blah blah I'd agree, but to say she never gets a break is a bit of a reach when there's parents out there that do all the stuff listed above and their break is maybe a half hour to themselves once the kids are in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact she has time to do a full face of makeup everyday id class as a break. I hardly have time to brush my hair or wash my face with a baby

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.