Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what though isn't it really lovely to see how well Romeo is doing and let's be honest non of its thanks to his dad! She has really been on her own and today must have been overwhelming for her because she's finally by her own words so happy and proud that her baby boy is breathing on his own!! Like she's young daft immature and ditsy but she's very definitely a better mama than lots of these influencers 😑 chels fergo/Charlotte Dawson! Neither could do what Chloe has ! She should be proud of herself x

I know you read here Chloe so have some credit and recognition where it's due 🌸

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
You know what though isn't it really lovely to see how well Romeo is doing and let's be honest non of its thanks to his dad! She has really been on her own and today must have been overwhelming for her because she's finally by her own words so happy and proud that her baby boy is breathing on his own!! Like she's young daft immature and ditsy but she's very definitely a better mama than lots of these influencers 😑 chels fergo/Charlotte Dawson! Neither could do what Chloe has ! She should be proud of herself x

I know you read here Chloe so have some credit and recognition where it's due 🌸
Absolutely agree with this 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well he’s mostly just laying in her bed or behind her while she glams herself. Doesn’t exactly do anything baby friendly.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If he’s actually on the birth certificate she’s fucked it cause she can’t remove him from that now.

Reactions: 2
If he’s actually on the birth certificate she’s fucked it cause she can’t remove him from that now.
She deffo will have put him on the birth certificate cause she would’ve thought they’d be a happy family in the end 🙄 and yeah at one point she said he was Wilson-Morrison so that’s probably what’s on birth certificate and now she regrets it 😂

Reactions: 5
Only if he bothered to turn up when Woomeooo was registered.

If he wasn’t there he couldn’t be put on it.

Reactions: 10
Oh womeo is out yet again whilst she has dinner with some randomer. When does this kid ever go to bed?! Does he have a routine? I always wonder.

Really enjoyed her chat about weaning and why she’s allowed to do it. I guess that leaves me to say, hi Chloe. So pleased you read here xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Prob a good thing no? Idk I don’t have kids but doesn’t this mean he can’t skip out on paying child support? I guess a DNA test could sort that as well tho.

Reactions: 4
At the end of the day, he’s his dad so should be on the birth certificate even if he doesn’t act like a dad. And yeah I think it means he can’t get out of paying her maintenance too.

Perhaps now Romeo is off his oxygen, which is fantastic news, that she might start taking him to more places suitable for babies. Maybe she’s not felt comfortable or confident enough while he’s been on oxygen.

Reactions: 7
You know what- my baby was very sick when she was born like Romeo and taking them to baby groups etc when they are sick can be so overwhelming- I don’t for a second blame her for not taking him, just because she doesn’t show him at groups doesn’t mean she’s a tit mum- having a sick baby can be really depressing and horrific and I think we all need to cut her some slack!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.