Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen she’s been invited to a spa day by a hotel. Shouldn’t she be putting “ad” on the stories for something like that?

Reactions: 2
Just seeing some of the stories from her shoot with that fashion brand. And her having a shot before every outfit change…

• Wow
Has anyone bought from Wanderdoll before? Whats
It like,
Some bits look really expensive (for what they are) & some are cheap 🤔

‘Creative Director’

Poundshop Molly Mae 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who even is wanderdoll? Not exactly PLT are they

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard of them before
Has anyone bought from Wanderdoll before? Whats
It like,
Some bits look really expensive (for what they are) & some are cheap 🤔
Sorry no not heard of them before. Just had a look on their website and yeah their pricing is a bit odd isn’t it!

Reactions: 1
Oh yes she’s so relatable 🙊
I think she's a lot more relatable than most of the Insta huns tbh. She buys expensive accessories, but most of her clothes are ASOS etc. She does her own hair, clip in extensions, and her make up (albiet swipeups for Look Fantastic) are all highstreet too.

Is it just me, or does she look quite skinny at the moment? I know she’s naturally very slim but in that blue/green dress her waist looks so small.

Reactions: 6
She’s teeny tiny. I think she’s always been that small to honest. Although she’s looking very toned/defined at the minute!

I’m sorry but the size 14-16 model wearing that dress is awful. And before anyone starts I’m that size - I would never pick that style!

Reactions: 8
I think it’s that cut out dress which really accentuates her really teeny waist.

Yeah I don’t think it suits the 14-16 model either, It’s extremely short too! Lovely colours though.

She’s teeny tiny. I think she’s always been that small to honest. Although she’s looking very toned/defined at the minute!

I’m sorry but the size 14-16 model wearing that dress is awful. And before anyone starts I’m that size - I would never pick that style!
Totally agree. Styles like that suit a minority of women. She's obviously not going for mass appeal, even on a few pieces, which is a shame.

Reactions: 1
‘Creative Director’

Poundshop Molly Mae 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who even is wanderdoll? Not exactly PLT are they
Tbh I’d rather have Chloe in this world influencing than Molly but tbf I’ve never heard of Wanderdoll and I don’t get why these influencers get labelled Creative directors when there’s young women studying for years in fashion school for this tit 🙄

Reactions: 5
£150 for that skirt and top outfit??? No one in their right mind would pay that, the clothes are lovely but far too expensive for the everyday person! Gutted because I really would buy somethings.

Reactions: 8
The only thing that sold out was that orange dress 🙃🙃🙃 there’s loads still on the site. I bet she thought it would do a lot better than it actually did!

she might seem more downsize but she's far from relatable when she edits and blurs and whitens every picture to death and i'm sorry but for anyone that thinks for one minute she only uses rose and caramel and not sunbeds too you need help cause she's basically is 20 shades darker than dark tan.

she might not be like her dad but she knows her name will get people talking so she's still used it to her advantage

Reactions: 7