Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she definitely uses something more than just that tan. It’s funny how anyone she shares using her tan isn’t half as dark as she is. I’ve tried her tan myself and followed all the step by step instructions she gives and it does go on dark but when you wash it away it’s not half as dark so she isn’t using just that tan or she is editing her pictures to look darker. It’s also strange how she hasn’t shared any pics of anyone wearing her outfits as she had asked everyone who bought something to tag her and she is usually quick to share stuff when she is tagged…

Reactions: 5
Yeah she definitely uses something more than just that tan. It’s funny how anyone she shares using her tan isn’t half as dark as she is. I’ve tried her tan myself and followed all the step by step instructions she gives and it does go on dark but when you wash it away it’s not half as dark so she isn’t using just that tan or she is editing her pictures to look darker. It’s also strange how she hasn’t shared any pics of anyone wearing her outfits as she had asked everyone who bought something to tag her and she is usually quick to share stuff when she is tagged…
Yeah I agree! I always use her fake tan, it dries super quick and I like the colour. It’s darker than other tans but even when I apply two layers it’s never anywhere near as dark. So I definitely think she’s either using sun beds of nasal tanners. Because she is soooooo dark, too dark in my opinion!

Reactions: 4
Errrr….is it just me or does her partner sister look alike her?!!

They’re so alike!!
Just had a stalk & think that’s Chloe’s boyfriend sister in law! So Lucy seems to be dating Matts brother Mike. Seems the the lads have a type

Reactions: 3
She looks similar when she’s wearing sunglasses but when she takes them off she doesn’t look like Chloe at all

Chloe must be reading here, ironic how this has been posted after we’ve said how light her fake tan range is 🤣
I thought the same thing!🤣 That’s just far too dark, it is ridiculous. I think Chloe makes herself look far too dark as well, it’s just too much. Does anyone remember a while back when Sophie floyd did an ad for some fake tan and the company darkened it loads, they got slated for it and Sophie said she would never wear fake tan again because of the backlash? It’s false advertising!

Reactions: 1
I thought the same thing!🤣 That’s just far too dark, it is ridiculous. I think Chloe makes herself look far too dark as well, it’s just too much. Does anyone remember a while back when Sophie floyd did an ad for some fake tan and the company darkened it loads, they got slated for it and Sophie said she would never wear fake tan again because of the backlash? It’s false advertising!
Tbh I think the lady in the photo is doing a bodybuilding competition and they do several coats of fake tan to look darker.. still ironic to post on the day we’re all questioning how dark her tan actually is 🤣

Tbh I think the lady in the photo is doing a bodybuilding competition and they do several coats of fake tan to look darker.. still ironic to post on the day we’re all questioning how dark her tan actually is 🤣
Sorry just looked again, maybe it’s not a bodybuilding comp, maybe a dance comp or something similar 🤣

Reactions: 1
I literally came here to say wtf she looks nothing like herself in her ibiza toucbdown pic, I actually thought it was a throwback?!

Reactions: 2
why does she always choose to not go all inclusive? They drink so much it would literally
Make sense to pay the extra couple of hundred and go all inclusive

Reactions: 2
I like Chloe but god I really don’t care to watch her and her man choking on tequila every 2 minutes 🙄

Reactions: 8