Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Chloe but god I really don’t care to watch her and her man choking on tequila every 2 minutes 🙄
Her content is extremely repetitive isn’t it. Especially her holidays, they literally do the same thing everywhere they go.

Reactions: 3
Variety is the spice of life, except if you’re Chloe Adair, spiciest you’re going to get is ketchup.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am slowly beginning to dislike her now and she is someone I have always liked but stealing glasses and asking followers if she should steal is just not on. I have worked in hospitality and know people steal glasses and pepper pots and toilet rolls etc and it might not seem like much but it all adds up and someone has to foot the cost to replace those items. Imagine if everyone just took something they liked the look of! It’s stealing, plain and simple! Also I always thought she looked good but I think her lips look too much now like she is ruining her face but I don’t know if that’s just the filter she is using as she always uses some kind of filter so hard to know what she really looks like.

Reactions: 9
Why/ HOW does she wear makeup all day on holiday! My skin would be in bits after that 🤮 my favourite part of holiday is literally wearing no makeup all day

Reactions: 7
Showing her tan really isn’t that dark & she uses the ‘tan’ instagram filter on every story 😶 look at her arm Pitt it’s literally green, wonder what it looks like in person?
her bf did her dirty here (literally) she deffo used a filter to make the tan look darker and edits the photos she posts because she doesn’t look that dark at all in this

Reactions: 6
Showing her tan really isn’t that dark & she uses the ‘tan’ instagram filter on every story 😶 look at her arm Pitt it’s literally green, wonder what it looks like in person?
Oooh yeah definitely shows the true colour there! I use her tan, it’s actually really good - darker than most and dries really quick - but it always frustrates me that in her photos it’s super dark when clearly that’s not a true reflection.

The makeup is too much for me too. She must spend all day touching it up, it would be all greasy, eurgh!

Reactions: 5
Yeah that just proves it! I’ve often wondered what she looks like in person as every single picture is heavily edited and filtered and her tan must go patchy but a green arm pit!!
Surely it’s false advertising her tan when she is promoting it but filtering herself to look a lot darker? Is the ASA ok with that I thought something had come in about that or was that not in this country?

Her dad is mad dog j adair that's some crazy stuff does she speak to him???
I know, its actually crazy 😂

she shared a screenshot of a message he sent her telling her he was so proud - on the day she announced her collab with that clothing company I think!

I'm pretty sure he was on the big family holiday they went on at Easter too. She was really careful not to picture him, but the linfield top and arm tats that you could see where a giveaway 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure he was on the big family holiday they went on at Easter too. She was really careful not to picture him, but the linfield top and arm tats that you could see where a giveaway 🤣
Oh god yeah now you mention it, that’s def him
I though he and Gina were done.

I will never understand girls that wear makeup on holiday 24/7. Very weird behaviour

She also says her tan isn’t orange yet always puts filters on her legs and self and she looks bright orange: not a good sale point.

Reactions: 4
Just seen she’s on her stories talking about extending their holiday again 🙄 her partner mustn’t work very much if he can just do that.

I thought the same about her partner taking so many holidays all the time…she must support them both as no way could you do that in any kind of normal job.

I think he’s possibly a contractor so essentially manages his own workload/time off. A few years ago I’m sure Chloe said he works in the oil and gas industry, however he also has his personal fitness page so maybe he’s just now focuses on that?

Anyone else notice his unfiltered video of her in the sea (looking rather un-tanned, yet more proof that she isn’t as tanned as she claims to be or as per her edited photos).

Attachments