Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how that boyfriend doesn’t get sick to death of having his every waking moment spent with an iPhone shoved in his face. I know it’s how she makes money but it would do my head in, especially on holiday.
I’m old as tit though so there is that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Doubt it. Alcohol makes you bloat and contains sh*t loads of calories, she looks great and has shown us her working out/biking/running sure even in todays stories of her skipping theres workout equipment in their place. As others have pointed out they’re on a young fun couples holiday. People really would say anything to try bring someone young having fun down 🥱
I’m going by myself as when I’m hungover I literally cannot eat. I didn’t say they couldn’t have any fun 😂

Reactions: 1
I think a drink problem is a bit of a far fetched assumption. I mean i know it depends on where your from and what you are into but 90% of people i know drink everyday on holiday and more than you would drink at home. Not everyone wants to go to musesms or climb mountains on holiday. Some people just go for the weather beaches and crystal blue waters that we don't have much of at home. I do like her she seems to me she is on instagram and has followers because of her fashion etc. to me she does great with that and outfit ideas etc. i think shes defo one of the nicer and more genuine ones out their. But again just my opinion.

Reactions: 10
I think a drink problem is a bit of a far fetched assumption. I mean i know it depends on where your from and what you are into but 90% of people i know drink everyday on holiday and more than you would drink at home. Not everyone wants to go to musesms or climb mountains on holiday. Some people just go for the weather beaches and crystal blue waters that we don't have much of at home. I do like her she seems to me she is on instagram and has followers because of her fashion etc. to me she does great with that and outfit ideas etc. i think shes defo one of the nicer and more genuine ones out their. But again just my opinion.
Tbf drink problem was too strong of a word to use so I apologise. But I do agree, I do actually like Chloe over a lot of the other influencers. She’s deffo got more popular and I like how she’s kept to her true self.

i think I’ve just noticed she does drink quite a bit, even when at home on a night time. I think saying drink problem was a bit strong but I have noticed it a lot more recently

She has stayed true to herself as her following has grown. Her entire personality is based off booze, tanning, clothes, Look Fantastic, the odd holiday ♻ 😴

A drink problem is a bit extreme-there on a young couple on holiday having fun,bet shes not even having that much because she gets up every morning works out and is nvr rough
This isn’t extreme at all! Do your follow her? It’s not a holiday thing, it’s at home too!

Reactions: 2
This isn’t extreme at all! Do your follow her? It’s not a holiday thing, it’s at home too!
Ya course I follow her,but Its my opinion, I wouldn’t see that as a drink problem,It in no way interferes with her daily life it doesn’t stop or effect her doing anything.So wouldn’t see it as a problem. you might think she shows alot of drinking on holiday but in reality it’s probably only a couple of cocktails/wines,its a different vibe on holiday.shes nvr completely twisted or making a show of herself so I definitely wouldn’t say shes got a problem Just a young couple enjoying themselves on holiday.

Me saying she has a drink problem is mainly based off the fact I have mutual friends with her & its a "thing"

No she deffo does
I thought she drank quite a lot and wondered why she never seemed hungover but I don’t think they actually do, she mentioned on her Q&A that they don’t stay out all night and get drunk, they just go for dinner have a few cocktails and go home when they’re tipsy..her boyfriend’s also a PT so can’t see him being mad into drink when his life revolves around fitness!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her latest Instagram post? Our for lunch with a friend. Why does her face look like that? Has she had some Botox lol

So I don’t mind Chloe and quite like her outfits but is it me or does she always seem overdressed on a night on holiday. I’d feel a twit tottering in heels and a mini dress all the time and trust me I hate wearing flats

She can’t go into penneys or the gym on a normal day without being dressed up and a full face of make up she has way too much time on her hands 😂

Reactions: 3
I feel like she’s always over done with her hair and makeup. Like you said, she can’t even go to the gym without a full face of makeup!