Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I agree about her body. She looks amazing. I think she’s naturally very slender. And I guess she has the time to exercise too.

And yeh her fiancé is a PT. Although he doesn’t seem to do much work! I guess she must be making a good living for them both now.

Reactions: 4
Her falling over drunk numerous times whilst trying to give a speech at her birthday had me feeling second hand embarrassment for the girl! You’re literally that wrecked in front of your nieces and nephews, is there really any need 😳 it’s just embarrassing. It really did not come across funny or quirky

Funny how she’s answered a few questions on her Q&A that have been asked here 🙄

Reactions: 9
Funny how she’s answered a few questions on her Q&A that have been asked here 🙄
I did note the politician’s answer about what the partner does.. quickly glossed over with a vague “self-employed”. I understand that he’s not the influencer here but if you’re going to share him publicly with your followers, they’re going to have questions. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Especially as he never seems to be at work.

Reactions: 6
I did note the politician’s answer about what the partner does.. quickly glossed over with a vague “self-employed”. I understand that he’s not the influencer here but if you’re going to share him publicly with your followers, they’re going to have questions. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Especially as he never seems to be at work.
Sponging off her! Landed on his feet hasn’t he, bet he’s loving that he doesn’t have to work and gets to go on all these fancy holidays, boxing for free with JD etc…! I know they’ve been together ages but he’s definitely living off her now.

Reactions: 5
I’m convinced she asks herself the Qs on those.

1. she always addresses issues that come up here
2. every other Q is followed by a link to a product with the answer!

very suspicious if you ask me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I asked about their jobs here but I definitely didn’t do it on the q&a 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m convinced she asks herself the Qs on those.
Oh she absolutely does. 🙄

“Can you recommend a blue dress / pink dress / bog standard pair of black shoes anyone could find with a simple Google search / product that happens to be available on LookFantastic where you always have an influencer code?”

“Funnily enough, I can. 😃 Don’t pay any attention to the #Aff hidden behind my profile picture though girl 💗💗💗

7BCB3EB0-D923-4FBF-A97E-B90097D2AF06.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely if he was self employed you’d want to advertise his business too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Her Q&As are so boring these days! It’s basically just an opportunity for her to brag about all the codes and brands that pay her to influence 🙄 it’s so obvious no1 asks her these questions

Reactions: 10
Funny how she’s not bothering to link things from asos now they have taken themselves off all affiliate programmes

Reactions: 7
So many Insta stories about her brows, how convenient her sister in law has done them. A bit of free promo for her!

Na I don't agree that someone's daughter should be cancelled at all. She is her own person, you can't help who you are born to and I think people should never be judged by anything other than their own actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I unfollowed when she put the Father’s Day post up. It just crossed the line for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Didn’t really know anything about her dad and just had a read of the Wikipedia page…wow what a ride! It’s like something out of a film!

some very awful and sad things on there and the family is clearly a bunch of wrong’uns 😳😳
What did she post on Father’s Day about him? I must have missed it

Is it not a known thing who her father is? Her mother looks dog rough too , and she’s no problem showing her mothers face on her Instagram!

Reactions: 6
Dead right Gina the witch dog, least they’re gone back where they game from

I know the mum was as bad as the dad!

Gina ‘mad witch’ Adair she was known as

And she features on Chloe’s Instagram a lot.

• Wow
This answers the brow question then.
Also a real pic of her tan
These brows are horrible. Much nicer doing hair stroke. Cannot believe it’s taken this long for her to get the freebie and tag.

Come back to me when you’ve lost a love one to these cunts
I just wanted to acknowledge this and say sorry you have experienced this. If I was her I would keep all family off her grid seeing as it’s her career. It’s really tit of her she has publicised who they are, seems she stands by their actions and that a disgrace. I don’t think companies should bother promoting people with those morales.

Reactions: 8
Funny how she’s not bothering to link things from asos now they have taken themselves off all affiliate programmes
Ooooh this is super interesting. I didn’t know asos had stopped affiliate, but now you mention it; a few similar fashion influencers I follow haven’t shared “asos wish lists” for ages. Proves how fake they all are

Reactions: 9
What did she post on Father’s Day? I can’t believe people are defending her saying she’s her own person. If she is posting gushing tributes to the father then that is disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 4
You should hit her where it hurts - report her undisclosed or sneakily disclosed ads/AFF links 😇