Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS…. I get you may sway towards some words or pronunciation when you are around people that have a strong accent…. But your 3 year old niece has ABSOLUTELY NO influence in your accent!! Ridiculous! 🤦🏽‍♀️
Wow! That’s a strong accent isn’t it ! What a dick , who does that , she’ll be back in England with her other accent 🥴

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think it’s a bit crappy of Chloe to post her brand new niece to her 270k followers for a few likes? Her sister only has 200 followers on Instagram so clearly isn’t into all that

Reactions: 8
The accent.
I cannot.
It’s so weird.
I reckon the Belfast accent is her genuine one and the Bolton accent is fake.
I’m from Belfast and deal with clients world wide. It’s easier to put on an English accent sometimes so that people can understand you!

Reactions: 6
Notice how the mum never goes with her to Belfast

You’d think that she would want to meet her brand new grandchild but obviously not allowed after being put out of NI!

I guess that’s the price she’s paid for the kids she led there!

Reactions: 9
Notice how the mum never goes with her to Belfast

You’d think that she would want to meet her brand new grandchild but obviously not allowed after being put out of NI!

I guess that’s the price she’s paid for the kids she led there!
They can’t go back. They ruined the loyalist community with drugs.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think it’s a bit crappy of Chloe to post her brand new niece to her 270k followers for a few likes? Her sister only has 200 followers on Instagram so clearly isn’t into all that
Yes and also putting a filter on a baby? She always filters her other 2 nieces as well who are just young children, that’s pretty crappy

Reactions: 5
Has she revealed her LV order yet or do we think she purchased for a pic and sent it back lol

Reactions: 1
Omg she’s took her 10 year old niece to Belfast girls. That’s is NOT suitable for children!

WTF!!!!

She wants to force herself to like coffee just so she can have a cute Starbucks cup 🙄🙄🙄 duck me these influencers man!!!! How about just buying something because you like it! So pathetic

Reactions: 10