Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
So there’s no difference between how you look and feel at 10 weeks compared to 40 weeks?
Obviously there is a difference but you said she is ‘barley pregnant’ like I said before..pregnancy looks different on everyone. Just because her bump isn’t big enough for you doesn’t mean she can’t post it and show it off

gigilouxx

VIP Member
she’s plugging wanderdoll in that frilly thing.
I’ve absolutely no time for the owner of that brand, another social climber, claims to be “self made” but her boyfriends loaded and does god knows what, hangs around with all the porta potty girls like Emma Milton and Georgia Bayliss 🤣 plus according to their site a XXL is a 14-16 and a lot of it looks like shein with a designer price tag. If I was Chloe I wouldn’t associate with that brand at all

Lifegossip2021

I've followed her for a long time and have some mutual friends with her.
She has a drinking problem and her orange oompa loompa tan look is not a flex.
She's naturally pretty but the bright orange skin against the white hair and teeth is not the one

srh85

Anyone tried her tan? Is it as good as she displays?
I actually use her tan all the time, as it’s a good deep colour on me and dries quickly too. I’d definitely recommend it. It doesn’t go as dark as her photos though so she edits / filters them.

eiregreen

Why is she saying her code take massive amounts of money off when it doesn’t I checked , and their off on holidays again , fuck me , they must be in the money !

xKHx

I’ve only followed her for a short while. What do they both do for a living? I’ve just seen her stories about them extending holidays while away - staying in Jamaica for almost a month/ almost 3 weeks in turkey. Are they both influencers?
No think her other half is a PT - he doesn’t seem to work that much though as they are always away on hols lol

Glittery1

VIP Member
The first part of your post… but bored now of this convo. End of day is that the family are vile and badness breeds badness
You have read that completely wrong…

when I said ‘I thought the same’ that was in response to your comment… I was agreeing with you, not the other person!

Glittery1

VIP Member
Her dad is mad dog j adair that's some crazy stuff does she speak to him???
I know, its actually crazy 😂

she shared a screenshot of a message he sent her telling her he was so proud - on the day she announced her collab with that clothing company I think!