Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellenlo

Heating oil must be cheap where this one lives and her house roasting cos she is constantly lying with her baps out and that baby is very rarely dressed either 🙄
my daughter is only having a baby and I said to her exactly the same that child is never dress and if it is it’s shorts he’s not Prince George Chloe I have my daughter dressing hers in sleep suits and heavy blankets on her!!
---
No shortage of money for Miss Adair, if the drug dealing BF rumours are true and giving her Dads dodgy dealings there’s probably money to burn!!
She is really wrecking my head since she’s become a mother, the public swooning is boring now,the breastfeeding BORING,the outfit posts trying to colour coordinate with her newborn BORING, her life screams boring boring boring!!! Highlighting her “flaws” when she is beyond flitered is also BORING Chloe!change the record girl or how about ditch the filters so when ur son sees your pictures in the future he will be able to recognise you
Same shite every day love been his mama!!

Rockstar

I'm pretty sure he was on the big family holiday they went on at Easter too. She was really careful not to picture him, but the linfield top and arm tats that you could see where a giveaway 🤣
Oh god yeah now you mention it, that’s def him
I though he and Gina were done.