Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michmac

Honestly Chloe is the most unproblematic person on Instagram. She’s gorgeous. Has great style. Her fiancé seems amazing. Does she even really see her dad any more? Poster said he fled to Bolton but it was Scotland that he fled to. Not sure if he’s still there

Reactions: 1

Snowjoke

VIP Member
anyone have any recommendations for similar influencers to her?
I want to follow some people who basically share their asos wish lists so I don’t have to bother looking through haha
I like Georgia.Louise1 she shares a lot of Zara but also asos 🥰

• Heart

Rockstar

Yes they where 2 bullies, they always had the ni est house best of everything them type of kids because of who her mum & dad is. Type in Google Gina adair that's her mum have a read at what kind of evil woman she is. Not her fault who her parents are no but she's an adult now and works with brands including jd she should know not to attend such places as a uda man's funeral, her dad still bothers with some people from the Shankill Road however most people from Belfast don't like the family atall now and where glad to see them go.
They come across all sweetness and light on insta don’t they?!

Does anyone know of her parents are still together?
I know they’d split and he had new women. Not sure if they’re back

srh85

When did she stop working with rose and caramel on the tan and make it her own brand? It was called Trinity because she mixed the rose and caramel products together so has she been able to then branch away from them??

they don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore either! Very odd considering she worked with them for so long

ETA: never mind; just seen their post from Feb announcing it!
I always wondered what happened there! I feel like her tan must have been a big seller for them too. So maybe it was Chloe who wanted to do it alone?

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She looks similar when she’s wearing sunglasses but when she takes them off she doesn’t look like Chloe at all

ellenlo

They are quite sweet. I feel exactly the same about my children. I still look at them and think how lucky I am to be a mother. It’s better than the alternative for Chloe, you’d be complaining if she wasn’t into her baby
Definitely not

shockedsane

Showing her tan really isn’t that dark & she uses the ‘tan’ instagram filter on every story 😶 look at her arm Pitt it’s literally green, wonder what it looks like in person?
Yeah that just proves it! I’ve often wondered what she looks like in person as every single picture is heavily edited and filtered and her tan must go patchy but a green arm pit!!
Surely it’s false advertising her tan when she is promoting it but filtering herself to look a lot darker? Is the ASA ok with that I thought something had come in about that or was that not in this country?

Ashbash9915

I'm highly doubting these "holiday extensions" clearly just booking for however many weeks and then halfway through putting a post up of " holiday extension" .. oh and again .. 😂😂😂