Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bianca Del Rio

I haven’t tried the tan, but I do use that tan removal scrub she promotes. Through gritted teeth I’ll admit it’s a good product and it smells lovely too, but it irks me that Rose & Caramel are based about 5 minutes down the road from me and I still have to pay £4.50 p&p. 😒

Reactions: 1
she does seem to be getting sucked into the influencer life of AD, AD, AFF link more so these days which is a shame as she used to always balance it out well
Agree with you on this I’ve followed her for a while, and it seems she’s got very influencer minded as her followers grew. She is such a pretty
Girl but like you all say, borrrrring repetitive stories.
Annoys me how she always says her followers are like her friends too, they’re not 😫 Their her customers that’s all.
Saying that, half the time she posts stuff she doesn’t declare it as a “AD”?

wellypark99

this chick has really lost the run of herself

I have to say her sister is a genuinely lovely person. you would never guess she comes from the family that she does - she certainly doesn't advertise it and keeps herself to herself.

Sjl1985

I’ve followed Chloe for a long time, well before she had a big following. Unfortunately I don’t enjoy her content that much anymore. I find her content quite repetitive. And I also agree with the drinking and “holiday extensions”. I hope she doesn’t turn into one of those influencers who fakes things for content.

And her tan…the best tan ever!!! I’ve tried loads and I can honestly say I’ve never used a tan so good. You only need one layer for a deep colour and it lasts so much longer than other tans. I’ve also used her tan remover too and can recommend that as well.

Elsie1988

I think she’s just a major piss head
Yeah she is that but I meant I think she thinks it’s cool to say they’ve drank loads and still drinking on a night out. They don’t ever stay out late which I find odd. They drink and are drunk by 11 and in bed by 12.

shockedsane

Chloe must be reading here, ironic how this has been posted after we’ve said how light her fake tan range is 🤣
I thought the same thing!🤣 That’s just far too dark, it is ridiculous. I think Chloe makes herself look far too dark as well, it’s just too much. Does anyone remember a while back when Sophie floyd did an ad for some fake tan and the company darkened it loads, they got slated for it and Sophie said she would never wear fake tan again because of the backlash? It’s false advertising!

mchammerr

VIP Member
The names not the worst I’ve heard but it is exactly what I would expect from her, trendy but about 3 years ago 🤣

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
She’s teeny tiny. I think she’s always been that small to honest. Although she’s looking very toned/defined at the minute!

I’m sorry but the size 14-16 model wearing that dress is awful. And before anyone starts I’m that size - I would never pick that style!
Totally agree. Styles like that suit a minority of women. She's obviously not going for mass appeal, even on a few pieces, which is a shame.

Simmie79

Just come across this Thread, been a long read. Does no one find it weird she is always posting her sister’s kids & talks about them, but her brother was also a father? I get there mum may not like them posted online but never even a mention of his kids?

Daisybee

VIP Member
anyone have any recommendations for similar influencers to her?
I want to follow some people who basically share their asos wish lists so I don’t have to bother looking through haha
sophxharris is a great one, she’s currently pregnant but always shares asos links

• Heart

Glittery1

VIP Member
It’s not about being slim and having a small bump, shes barely pregnant but acting like she’s 35 weeks and about to drop.

There’s no bump there just bloat ffs 🤣

• Haha