Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

r0sie9

When did she stop working with rose and caramel on the tan and make it her own brand? It was called Trinity because she mixed the rose and caramel products together so has she been able to then branch away from them??

they don’t follow each other on Instagram anymore either! Very odd considering she worked with them for so long

ETA: never mind; just seen their post from Feb announcing it!

Reactions: 1
She’s posted about Michael myers being her guilty pleasure and she can’t believe Matt has never seen Halloween so they’re watching it… but they’re not even watching the OG Halloween, they’re watching Halloween H20 that was made in 1998 😂 so don’t think she’s as big a Halloween fan as she is making out…embarrassing

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the orange playsuit chloe was showing recently on her stories, As per usual filtered to death, Another influencer called StyleLiving (another annoying twat) did a post on the playsuit showing it on her body type & Honestly its so different,the filters Chloe uses are extreme! someone actually commented on the post about the difference & of course -No response🤣

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I thought the same thing!🤣 That’s just far too dark, it is ridiculous. I think Chloe makes herself look far too dark as well, it’s just too much. Does anyone remember a while back when Sophie floyd did an ad for some fake tan and the company darkened it loads, they got slated for it and Sophie said she would never wear fake tan again because of the backlash? It’s false advertising!
Tbh I think the lady in the photo is doing a bodybuilding competition and they do several coats of fake tan to look darker.. still ironic to post on the day we’re all questioning how dark her tan actually is 🤣

Tbh I think the lady in the photo is doing a bodybuilding competition and they do several coats of fake tan to look darker.. still ironic to post on the day we’re all questioning how dark her tan actually is 🤣
Sorry just looked again, maybe it’s not a bodybuilding comp, maybe a dance comp or something similar 🤣

r0sie9

I find it strange Rose & Caramel don’t promote Chloe’s tan range in their socials. I went on their IG and TikTok and you wouldn’t know about Chloe’s tan. It’s only from her page that she has one with them. But they promote other colabs
yes as another user posted above, it’s not actually affiliated with them anymore, she’s branched away and made it her own thing, no longer owned by them! I don’t understand how or why they separated though when it was their products she mixed together to create “trinity”

Glittery1

VIP Member
I'm not referring to a slight twang of an accent ffs 🙄🙄... I'm referring to her recent stories where she disclosed that she has 2 fully separate accents. She said she speaks with a Bolton accent when she's in Bolton, but speaks with a full, broad Belfast accent when she visits family in Belfast...and can go between the two- and she demonstrated both. That, I find odd. I would have thought that her accent would have just been a mix of the two.
Yes my best friend is from Belfast but has lived in Manchester since going to Uni there a few years back. Her accent is still NI but with an English twang. Not two full separate accents. That’s weird lol

NO BLOODY WAY 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Don't get me wrong, she seems like a lovely girl. I admire her, I buy Villa Maria, I find the whole having 2 totally separate accents thing a bit odd... But it has never even crossed my mind to link the surnames.

This has shocked me to the core.
That’s exactly how I felt yesterday when I found this out. I’ve followed her for aaaaages and it never crossed my mind that she could be related to him. I honestly thought she was English. I thought her visits to Belfast were because her sister had married someone from there. A quick google search told me that’s not the case.

Glittery1

VIP Member
One month of Jamaica…. one month of binge drinking every single day and night.

Honestly I love a good blow out, especially on holiday but her drinking seems to be out of control!

shockedsane

I get it to go as dark as she gets by putting on a layer, sleeping in it, showering it off the next morning and then moisturising and re applying a layer that night and showering it off the following morning. Also lasts longer too but you have to moisturise every morning and evening and I can get a strong 8/9/10 days out of it. (I have to start my tanning routine on a Wednesday night for it to be ready on a Friday 😂)
Ahh right, it’s quite a planned process then if I want it ready for a certain date! Haha 😂 Thanks so much for explaining I will have to give it a go doing it that way x

Sjl1985

Did anyone see she was at that Club London event the other night? Noticed her getting in photos with Love Island girls…definitely getting sucked into the “influencer life”…I hope she stays true to herself.

ttg111

Chatty Member
Her tan/oil look hideous in that pic above! Did anyone see Chloe’s sad wannabe stalker Emily Jackson on holiday recently kept tagging the tan and It was f’in dreadful!horrific She is a horrible bitch so was her tan! Chloe didnt reshare the pics-Shock!! Also shes v quite today…
Does Emily have a thread? I follow her but don’t know anything about her. Why is she a horrible bitch? 😂 her outfits aren’t my cup of tea most of the time but I think it’s because she’s younger than me

Glittery1

VIP Member
Not like her to give a glimpse of the da on her Instagram! I’m surprised she included him in it

• Wow