Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisybee

VIP Member
Anyone any ideas what the jeans on asos are called that she always raves about, want to buy them but don’t wanna click her AF link 🙈😂

Reactions: 1

Sjl1985

I like some of it! She has a very mixed style doesn’t she. I’m not a fan of the doc Martin’s and floral dresses she posts all the time 🙈

Delihla

Ive always wondered this. Tbf out of all the influencers, Chloe probably is my favourite, she does seem very down to earth and seems to have a nice engagement with her followers.

however her holiday isn’t as popular as the Jamaica holiday. People seemed genuinely excited they were staying for longer but I don’t think the hype is there this time round. It’s mainly just videos of her getting drunk and posing in front of a mirror
I like Chloe but I need to say, the holiday she’s having could be done in Majorca/Tenerife….Benidorm 😂 She’s went a long way to just get on the sesh?! Fair play though, I’d be bloated to hell by this point, and she clearly isn’t 🤣🤣

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I just had a look. On the other influencer it looks cheap and that is nothing to do with her being a bigger girl , it’s just that Chloe has filtered it within an inch of her life. Made it look a lot more colourful then it actually is
My friend wore it at weekend and it's really pale colours she made it seems so bold bright etc

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Her da was shot at a concert. Maybe she got the fear. I don't know how involved she or her da is in this business today but there are feuds related to drugs happening north and south of the border and the da was right in the thick of druggy scumbag world as well as everything else.
Was this recently? Or a while ago. Something seems not right, her neice didn’t look unwell.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I think a drink problem is a bit of a far fetched assumption. I mean i know it depends on where your from and what you are into but 90% of people i know drink everyday on holiday and more than you would drink at home. Not everyone wants to go to musesms or climb mountains on holiday. Some people just go for the weather beaches and crystal blue waters that we don't have much of at home. I do like her she seems to me she is on instagram and has followers because of her fashion etc. to me she does great with that and outfit ideas etc. i think shes defo one of the nicer and more genuine ones out their. But again just my opinion.
Tbf drink problem was too strong of a word to use so I apologise. But I do agree, I do actually like Chloe over a lot of the other influencers. She’s deffo got more popular and I like how she’s kept to her true self.

i think I’ve just noticed she does drink quite a bit, even when at home on a night time. I think saying drink problem was a bit strong but I have noticed it a lot more recently

Lifegossip2021

I can kind of believe that about him being too scared to leave her. Obviously we only see him through the lens of her Instagram stories, but there’s something very very off about him that I can never quite put my finger on. Even when he’s smiling he looks unhappy. He has that sort of dead-eye look people get when they’re heavily medicated. I can’t explain it but I know what I mean. 🤣
Deffo something off about him

Looking at her stories she shared the look fantastic box right before she would’ve been at the funeral, don’t you think she’d take the day off her phone like seriously 😳

srh85

Has anyone tried her tan?
Yes I use it regularly. In fact, I’ve literally just put some on! It’s much darker than any other tans which I like because you only need one layer. And it dries fairly quickly too. So I do recommend it!

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Does Emily have a thread? I follow her but don’t know anything about her. Why is she a horrible bitch? 😂 her outfits aren’t my cup of tea most of the time but I think it’s because she’s younger than me
Yes she has a thread on here,its just everyone saying how obnoxious & rude she is. Her outfits are dreadful,She has no redeeming features in my eyes!