Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks about as pregnant as my left bum cheek. The way she pushes it out for videos but she’s hardly got a bump. Her lips are bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks about as pregnant as my left bum cheek. The way she pushes it out for videos but she’s hardly got a bump. Her lips are bigger.
Pregnancy looks different on everyone. I think it’s a bit unfair to criticise just because her bump isn’t ‘big enough’

Reactions: 4
Pregnancy looks different on everyone. I think it’s a bit unfair to criticise just because her bump isn’t ‘big enough’
I agree with you. It’s a weird thing to criticise someone. She is pregnant and that’s her bump and also she’s very slim so will show a bump early on too

Reactions: 2
It’s not about being slim and having a small bump, shes barely pregnant but acting like she’s 35 weeks and about to drop.

There’s no bump there just bloat ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s not about being slim and having a small bump, shes barely pregnant but acting like she’s 35 weeks and about to drop.

There’s no bump there just bloat ffs 🤣
You can’t be ‘barley pregnant’ your either pregnant or your not 😂 And it can’t be ‘just bloat’ when she literally is pregnant

Reactions: 2
So there’s no difference between how you look and feel at 10 weeks compared to 40 weeks?
Obviously there is a difference but you said she is ‘barley pregnant’ like I said before..pregnancy looks different on everyone. Just because her bump isn’t big enough for you doesn’t mean she can’t post it and show it off

I just find her boring as duck… she literally does duck all except share aff links pretending people have asked her to share & drive around getting food or coffee 😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
Literally every single thing she posts is about her being pregnant now. Just incase anybody didn’t know she was pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 7
Do you know what cracks me up…

We have friends/followers in common on Instagram - girls who she grew up with and went to school with in Belfast and I can see them commenting on her posts but in typical “influencer/hole” style she only replies to other influencers/people who are verified/z list celebs.

For me that says it all 😂

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand all the photos of cradling her bump!!.. geez woman, we get it you’re pregnant. I’ve just given birth and I only cradle my bump the last few weeks to relieve some support on my back!! You do not need to keep cradle your teeny tiny non-heavy bump!

I mean forcing herself pushing the bump out. Get off tattle if it’s offended you love
---
You can’t be ‘barley pregnant’ your either pregnant or your not 😂 And it can’t be ‘just bloat’ when she literally is pregnant
You must be one of her mates or family.
I agree with you. It’s a weird thing to criticise someone. She is pregnant and that’s her bump and also she’s very slim so will show a bump early on too
what I find weird is that your a member on tattle.
You’ve Searched Chloe Adair, and argue the opposite with people.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just found out last weekend im pregnant. Not my first btw ,did I have a pregnancy shoot my first time round no , Will I this time absolutely fuxking not. please someone reassure me I’m not the only person who finds pregnancy shoots obnoxious and make there eyes bleed 😂😂

Just found out last weekend im pregnant. Not my first btw ,did I have a pregnancy shoot my first time round no , Will I this time absolutely fuxking not. please someone reassure me I’m not the only person who finds pregnancy shoots obnoxious and make there eyes bleed 😂😂
Congrats ✨💕

But no, I’m in agreement, personally I don’t like them.

Even more so when she’s using it as a background gif every pregnancy related post. Talk about loving yourself too much 🤢 she’s the type of girl who’d have herself as her phone background 😂💀

Reactions: 3
I didn’t think it was possible for her to do even less than she did before but now she’s pregnant she literally seems to just lounge around her house being pregnant and taking photos in various skin tight outfits haha, so lazy!!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think it was possible for her to do even less than she did before but now she’s pregnant she literally seems to just lounge around her house being pregnant and taking photos in various skin tight outfits haha, so lazy!!
honestly how is she not bored to tears?!!!

if her family wasn’t put out of Belfast, she’d still be living in the shankhill, on universal credit & have at least 5 kids by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8