Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some asked asked how did she tell all of her family? “So my sister etc” my sister, my sister , 🙄 afraid to mention her father!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always unfollow influencers when they get preggy..I have zero interest in other peoples children 😂😂😂

She’s very small naturally so reckon she’s been able to get away with it for ages tbf, I think she’s quite far gone
---
I’m sure we will get 500 stories on her wholeeeeeee pregnancy journey so far, like she’s the only person to have ever got pregnant 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I always unfollow influencers when they get preggy..I have zero interest in other peoples children 😂😂😂
Especially when they make it their entire personality and literally have nothing else to talk about lol!

I am intrigued to see how she’s gonna cope with not drinking because she’s a very big drinker

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll be interested to see how she keeps up with her routines and appearance. The hair bleaching, weekly tan, workouts etc etc. I know her mum will help out a lot but she’s quite high maintenance looks wise and having a baby will take a lot of that time she spends on herself

Reactions: 2
Tbf I’ve thought about deleting Chloe for a while. She’s so boring now and it’s the same shite in her stories. The fact she’s pregnant now makes me wanna press that unfollow even more! Literally do not care about your crotch goblins

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said she’s not even been bothered by not being able to drink but in the space of a day she’s talked about posing for pics with a mocktail, thinking people would know because she wasn’t holding wine, her fiancés mother buying her alcohol free fizz to cheers with, meeting her friend and doing a boomerang with the glass of wine before she told her…🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly think that given Chloe’s current lifestyle, the sheer volume of holidays she goes on, the binge drinking, the gym, the hot yoga lessons while most of us peasants are at work, the gifted stays at expensive hotels to take photos for her fake tan range, a baby is going to hit her like a tonne of bricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not like her to give a glimpse of the da on her Instagram! I’m surprised she included him in it

• Wow
Reactions: 1
For the life of me I cannot understand why people use that song for their pregnancy announcements when it is a song about stillbirth.

Reactions: 3
The video is so bleeping cringe. Why is she making out she’s molly mae 😂 anyone who makes this videos needs to reevaluate their lives! Just keep those piss sticks private 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I’m gonna have to delete. I can’t be doing with all the baby talk. Any influencer that gets pregnant usually gets deleted anyways but I always try and give Chloe benefit of the doubt but I can’t be doing with this 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she has a shopping problem, she’s ordered loads of stuff off ASOS last night and now they have a sale on she’s ordered more!!! Like is there any need for so many clothes!!!!

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she has a shopping problem, she’s ordered loads of stuff off ASOS last night and now they have a sale on she’s ordered more!!! Like is there any need for so many clothes!!!!
I would say she orders takes pics and returns them?

Reactions: 4