Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tan/oil look hideous in that pic above! Did anyone see Chloe’s sad wannabe stalker Emily Jackson on holiday recently kept tagging the tan and It was f’in dreadful!horrific She is a horrible witch so was her tan! Chloe didnt reshare the pics-Shock!! Also shes v quite today…
Does Emily have a thread? I follow her but don’t know anything about her. Why is she a horrible witch? 😂 her outfits aren’t my cup of tea most of the time but I think it’s because she’s younger than me

Reactions: 1
Does Emily have a thread? I follow her but don’t know anything about her. Why is she a horrible witch? 😂 her outfits aren’t my cup of tea most of the time but I think it’s because she’s younger than me
Yes she has a thread on here,its just everyone saying how obnoxious & rude she is. Her outfits are dreadful,She has no redeeming features in my eyes!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m shocked as didn’t she not long ago say they would like children in the future not yet when someone had asked her that question so maybe it was unplanned.
i wondered about how she will cope without drinking too. And thinking about the dates she must be at least 3 months pregnant if they are announcing it and i am sure in that time she’s shared herself drinking unless she didn’t find out until later.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m shocked as didn’t she not long ago say they would like children in the future not yet when someone had asked her that question so maybe it was unplanned.
i wondered about how she will cope without drinking too. And thinking about the dates she must be at least 3 months pregnant if they are announcing it and i am sure in that time she’s shared herself drinking unless she didn’t find out until later.
Posts from recently show her drinking!
---
Absolutely didn’t see that happening!!!!

How will she cope with not drinking?!

The announcement is cringey AF
Agree its cringe. I thought they had secretly got married with the dress she was wearing 🤣

either she didn't know she was pregnant when she was drinking or was "pretending" to. can see posts with a cocktail but could easily be a mocktail.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I recently started drinking non alcoholic Prosecco cause I don’t like being drunk so it could have been that.

the announcement thou 🤢 it’s bad enough when celebs do it but Chloe you’re a random influencer who only ever bloody shares look fantastic and crappy fake tan, why you going on like that!

also how many takes did it take 😂

just so cringe!!!

I wonder how she will cope without drinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I recently started drinking non alcoholic Prosecco cause I don’t like being drunk so it could have been that.

the announcement thou 🤢 it’s bad enough when celebs do it but Chloe you’re a random influencer who only ever bloody shares look fantastic and crappy fake tan, why you going on like that!

also how many takes did it take 😂

just so cringe!!!

I wonder
how she will cope without drinking 😂

I know imagine them practicing 🤢

• Haha
She’s very small naturally so reckon she’s been able to get away with it for ages tbf, I think she’s quite far gone
---
I’m sure we will get 500 stories on her wholeeeeeee pregnancy journey so far, like she’s the only person to have ever got pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her fiance gives me the ick so badly, all I can see in her announcement vid is her kissing Jeff Bezos 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10