Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonny adair keeps coming up on my tiktok on a podcast, is this new?

Reactions: 2
Did he not do a podcast with James Englush as well?
Did he duck? Isn’t he Celtic mad? I guess that’s the thing with podcasts he has to be impartial but surprised J went on.
as curious as I am, I refuse to listen and give listener numbers to anything he’s on but if anyone does listen please post a summary here 😂

Reactions: 3
Did he duck? Isn’t he Celtic mad? I guess that’s the thing with podcasts he has to be impartial but surprised J went on.
as curious as I am, I refuse to listen and give listener numbers to anything he’s on but if anyone does listen please post a summary here 😂
Just checked there, as it was annoying me.... He was on James' Anything Goes podcast. Granted, it was 4 years ago! Do you know if guests get paid or do they tell their story for free? Mental to think they could be cashing in on someone else's sorrow.

Reactions: 4
Can someone please tell me why she has to write an essay on an app that’s mainly used for photo/video in the smallest writing ever as if we’re gonna be interested. 🥱

Reactions: 5
Why are people losing their tit over a black clothes airer, and she thinks it looks more expensive..eh? Why does that matter people need to get a life

• Haha
Can someone please tell me why she has to write an essay on an app that’s mainly used for photo/video in the smallest writing ever as if we’re gonna be interested. 🥱
she’s always written war n peace! Like we care about your hospital visits! You’re not the only woman to be pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but feel that once this baby comes along people will be ‘influenced’ and think that her life is normal or achievable. Firstly, they both are at home all day and don’t have 9-5 jobs, secondly she has/is likely to be gifted heaps of baby products, and heaven forbid we ever see her with no makeup on or baby spew on her shoulder as it’s not “aesthetically pleasing”. She will keep up her 6538 products daytime-nighttime routine, her year long orange tan, and be seen to have the ‘perfect life’. This COULD be her opportunity to actually to resonate with real life people and for once not be in instaland…. we’ll see….

Reactions: 8
I can’t help but feel that once this baby comes along people will be ‘influenced’ and think that her life is normal or achievable. Firstly, they both are at home all day and don’t have 9-5 jobs, secondly she has/is likely to be gifted heaps of baby products, and heaven forbid we ever see her with no makeup on or baby spew on her shoulder as it’s not “aesthetically pleasing”. She will keep up her 6538 products daytime-nighttime routine, her year long orange tan, and be seen to have the ‘perfect life’. This COULD be her opportunity to actually to resonate with real life people and for once not be in instaland…. we’ll see….
She'll be raging when that baby comes out pasty af

• Haha
This!! I have an 11 month old and on his ‘bad days’ I sometimes forget to pee never mind do a full face of make up! I’ve fake tanned maybe 3 times in the past 11 months, couldn’t tell you the last time I had time to do make up 🙈 difference i work full time and have done since he was 4 1/2 months old! However my way of life is sustainable, her influencer career won’t last forever!

Reactions: 6
I take it she’s had or still having the baby she’s not been on for a few days now, hope everything’s ok