Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Has she just stopped filtering so much or is she not looking how she used to pre pregnancy, and I’m not talking about her body, her face looks sooooooooo different!!!
Hard to tell what she really looks like with the way she abuses filters..think shes definitely toned them down(About time)

Reactions: 1

Elsie1988

Her sister must be so relaxed about things as Chloe posts so much of her sister’s kids and the last story today was her face timing her niece and the little girls is in her bra. But then Chloe funds a lot of their lifestyle so they probably don’t say anything

Magee

VIP Member
She has stayed true to herself as her following has grown. Her entire personality is based off booze, tanning, clothes, Look Fantastic, the odd holiday ♻ 😴

I'm not referring to a slight twang of an accent ffs 🙄🙄... I'm referring to her recent stories where she disclosed that she has 2 fully separate accents. She said she speaks with a Bolton accent when she's in Bolton, but speaks with a full, broad Belfast accent when she visits family in Belfast...and can go between the two- and she demonstrated both. That, I find odd. I would have thought that her accent would have just been a mix of the two.

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
I've followed her for a long time and have some mutual friends with her.
She has a drinking problem and her orange oompa loompa tan look is not a flex.
She's naturally pretty but the bright orange skin against the white hair and teeth is not the one
Is she a nice girl in real life, like she comes across?

lemon2507

Anyone tried her tan? Is it as good as she displays?
I’m obviously extremely late to the party here 😂 I’ve tried her tan, it was dark but definitely need like 3/4 layers to get to the desired dark dark colour, also there’s no wonder they need a tan remover as it comes off awful!! I also purchased the body oil stuff when it first came out, the spray didn’t work, emailed them and I’m still waiting to hear back 😂 so safe to say I’ve not bought from them again!

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
anyone have any recommendations for similar influencers to her?
I want to follow some people who basically share their asos wish lists so I don’t have to bother looking through haha

Daisybee

VIP Member
I really like her but she deffo gets a better natural tan than she let’s on, says it’s all fake tan but it never looks horrible like it normally does when wearing off 🙄

Rockstar

I’m not sure whether Gina is allowed back. Her mum died fairly recently and she lived in England too so quite a few of them must have moved over. Terrible sad situation whatever way you look at it. I’m just happy those dark days are over

srh85

I’ve never heard of them before
Has anyone bought from Wanderdoll before? Whats
It like,
Some bits look really expensive (for what they are) & some are cheap 🤔
Sorry no not heard of them before. Just had a look on their website and yeah their pricing is a bit odd isn’t it!

I lived in England myself for 11 years and it didn't impact my northern Irish accent at all... So I suppose I was judging by my own experience but everyone is different. Maybe my accent was just far more broad-Belfast to begin with 😂

I do think Chloe is beautiful, stylish and seems like lovely lovely girl... I will still follow her with interest and admiration, regardless of what my opinion of her father is. My opinion of her remains the same...She comes across as sincere and honest and I trust her recommendations for hair and beauty.

anyone have any recommendations for similar influencers to her?
I want to follow some people who basically share their asos wish lists so I don’t have to bother looking through haha
Have you tried @galslovehighstreet and the accounts that run it, love it for outfit inspo

• Heart

Lalalexie

Look, we’re not talking minor crimes/bit of a rogue territory. Her dad is so dangerous that Britain changed a law in an attempt to jail him for life. He’s responsible for too many murders to count, had his own son knee capped when they were hounded to Scotland. Google him, Johnny “Mad Dog” Adair.
I can not believe what I have just read!