Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister must be so relaxed about things as Chloe posts so much of her sister’s kids and the last story today was her face timing her niece and the little girls is in her bra. But then Chloe funds a lot of their lifestyle so they probably don’t say anything
I just seen that and came straight here!!! Can't beleive that. She could have said finish getting dressed then recorded!! Or cropped it out while she got her top on she's like 9 isn't she?? Awful.

Reactions: 5
I know seriously the little girl was in the middle of getting dressed! Standing in not just a bra top but a bra! Imagine posting that on the internet

Reactions: 3
Some influencers are so selfish they’ll post anything regardless as long as it gets engagement and views

Reactions: 4
I see they’re off to harry styles tonight, someone mentioned further up the thread about them maybe not going in NI incase of a security reasons and I’d say that’s probably right

I can already tell the spam that we are going to get from the this concert is more than I can handle she is one sickening woman.. talk about rubbing it in your face!
---
I see they’re off to harry styles tonight, someone mentioned further up the thread about them maybe not going in NI incase of a security reasons and I’d say that’s probably right
I would doubt that’s the reason it has never stop her before going to Belfast and showing off that she’s there she’s doesn’t care what her father or family has done to innocent people if she did she would sit quietly in a corner and say nothing.. and people get that thing to promote their businesses shame on them and her!

Last edited:
The boyfriend clearly has no job either to be able to keep going on all these holidays. Sickening the life they are living without doing a hard days work between them.

Reactions: 8
Oh she’s at the airport waiting for her fam so I guess she’s gonna be Irish again this weekend at the flick of a switch 😌😌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like her dad is there too with the rest of her family as she posted a photo of his new pup!

• Wow
Note that she didn’t show any of her family time this week and no speaking videos… no doubt she’s been reading here 😅

Her tan/oil look hideous in that pic above! Did anyone see Chloe’s sad wannabe stalker Emily Jackson on holiday recently kept tagging the tan and It was f’in dreadful!horrific She is a horrible witch so was her tan! Chloe didnt reshare the pics-Shock!! Also shes v quite today…