Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossmomma

Ok… so is her mother & father together ?
(he’s never with them at Christmas or does she just now show him ?) and her father knee capped her brother ….
is that how he died ?

Reactions: 1

Sjl1985

Does anyone know what her partner does for work? I always wonder how he manages to have all these holidays and extend them too.

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Thing is she has never mentioned these products! She has always raved about olaplex. She’s making out she loves these products but no girl, look fantastic are making you show these products because you’re being paid 🥴 these influencers are so stupid

her hair is also so fucking damaged
Those ENDS 😵💫

srh85

She uses an awful lot of products on her hair doesn’t she! Makes me wonder what sort of condition it must be in. My hair is silver blonde and I use no where near that many products!

xKHx

Are her parents still together? I wonder why her sister stayed or went back to Belfast? Just wondered if she is close to her dad

View attachment 976881
Her mums certainly not an angel either who she is very close too. Hopefully she is keeping her lifestyle clean but considering her brother died of a drug overdose she does drink a lot and advertise that fact.
Her parents aren’t still together, think she was having an affair and then her dad moved to Scotland. Saw an article online that says her mums nickname was ‘mad bitch’ :ROFLMAO:

Anyone tried her tan? Is it as good as she displays?
I’ve actually currently got it on, I use it when I’ve ran out of my st Tropez or filter by Molly mae, it’s okay but it’s not the best tan I’ve used by far and it’s no where near as dark as hers looks on pics even if you do 2 layers

I once actually did an experiment I used hers on my arms and filter on my legs and the filter looked better by miles - I hate to admit it because Molly is annoying but I do like her tan