Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkgirl1

why does she always choose to not go all inclusive? They drink so much it would literally
Make sense to pay the extra couple of hundred and go all inclusive

Reactions: 2

Sjl1985

I’ve unfollowed her too. I actually find her life and content so repetitive. You can literally guess what’s coming next!

r0sie9

She’s posted about Michael myers being her guilty pleasure and she can’t believe Matt has never seen Halloween so they’re watching it… but they’re not even watching the OG Halloween, they’re watching Halloween H20 that was made in 1998 😂 so don’t think she’s as big a Halloween fan as she is making out…embarrassing
I thought this!! H20 is even a different timeline to the original stories (ie Laurie having a son, and Michael being her brother). Embarrassing the way she was acting like such a big fan:ROFLMAO:

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s very small naturally so reckon she’s been able to get away with it for ages tbf, I think she’s quite far gone
---
I’m sure we will get 500 stories on her wholeeeeeee pregnancy journey so far, like she’s the only person to have ever got pregnant 🙄

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
I can't say personally but the general impression is yes she is nice but just very much drink drink drink party party party but to the point it is a problem and not that fun all the time if that makes sense
Does she get slaughtered and ruin her life, or is that just me? 😂

• Haha

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Put your seatbelt on you stupid cunt! Imagine being in a car accident and you’re too injured to look after ya new born 🙄 no the LV bag has to take priority over her safety! Thick cunt
She must not be moving because even the baby seat belt doesn’t look like it’s being used! 😳

Elsie1988

I find it strange Rose & Caramel don’t promote Chloe’s tan range in their socials. I went on their IG and TikTok and you wouldn’t know about Chloe’s tan. It’s only from her page that she has one with them. But they promote other colabs

Okay I’m shocked.

Just found out that she is the daughter off Jonny Adair (for anyone who doesn’t know he is one off the most prominent terrorists that committed many murders at the height of the troubles in Northern Ireland). Not to mention the drug dealing.

Him, his family and around 100 off their comrades fled to Bolton, Manchester when he was ‘put out’ of Northern Ireland... Chloe must have been 12 then.

To see that she is now paid an absolute fortune to post photos off herself wearing free clothes and travel on luxury holidays constantly does not sit easy with me!

Her family are terrorists. Imagine if this was a daughter of an ISIS or Taliban extremist. I doubt she’d be treated like a celebrity!
NO BLOODY WAY 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Don't get me wrong, she seems like a lovely girl. I admire her, I buy Villa Maria, I find the whole having 2 totally separate accents thing a bit odd... But it has never even crossed my mind to link the surnames.

This has shocked me to the core.

gail2611

Did anyone see the orange playsuit chloe was showing recently on her stories, As per usual filtered to death, Another influencer called StyleLiving (another annoying twat) did a post on the playsuit showing it on her body type & Honestly its so different,the filters Chloe uses are extreme! someone actually commented on the post about the difference & of course -No response🤣
I just had a look. On the other influencer it looks cheap and that is nothing to do with her being a bigger girl , it’s just that Chloe has filtered it within an inch of her life. Made it look a lot more colourful then it actually is

Reactions: 1

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Doubt it. Alcohol makes you bloat and contains sh*t loads of calories, she looks great and has shown us her working out/biking/running sure even in todays stories of her skipping theres workout equipment in their place. As others have pointed out they’re on a young fun couples holiday. People really would say anything to try bring someone young having fun down 🥱
I’m going by myself as when I’m hungover I literally cannot eat. I didn’t say they couldn’t have any fun 😂

Reactions: 1