Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder if it’s because there may be media attention further highlighting her families past? Now I don’t think she’s a celeb haha, hear me out…. If you search her name in Google lots of old articles come up about her, her family links and her influencing job?

Therefore a wedding, possibly attended by lots of her extended ‘family’ I.e. infamous dodgy UDA characters might be of interest to the newspapers?
I don’t think she cares at all that she’s associated with him

Reactions: 2

irishnosebag

VIP Member
What, you mean you don’t want to keep seeing her describe how UNREAL YSL Libre perfume is?! Are you okay doll?! 😂

for the record, that perfume is pretty meh to me, had much nicer!
I purposely went looking for it one day because she mentioned it 3 times in the one day so thought it must be good. Didn’t buy.

srh85

Just seeing some of the stories from her shoot with that fashion brand. And her having a shot before every outfit change…

• Wow

Elsie1988

I’ll be interested to see how she keeps up with her routines and appearance. The hair bleaching, weekly tan, workouts etc etc. I know her mum will help out a lot but she’s quite high maintenance looks wise and having a baby will take a lot of that time she spends on herself

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I’m sure she has a shopping problem, she’s ordered loads of stuff off ASOS last night and now they have a sale on she’s ordered more!!! Like is there any need for so many clothes!!!!

Elsie1988

Pregnancy looks different on everyone. I think it’s a bit unfair to criticise just because her bump isn’t ‘big enough’
I agree with you. It’s a weird thing to criticise someone. She is pregnant and that’s her bump and also she’s very slim so will show a bump early on too

banana29

I literally came here to say wtf she looks nothing like herself in her ibiza toucbdown pic, I actually thought it was a throwback?!

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I hate the name ngl 😂
---
Also hope she’s not gonna breastfeed while covered in her orange fake tan 🙃

• Haha

srh85

I think it’s that cut out dress which really accentuates her really teeny waist.

Yeah I don’t think it suits the 14-16 model either, It’s extremely short too! Lovely colours though.