Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is changing my opinion of her now as I had thought, like mentioned at the start of this thread, that you canā€™t blame her for her dadā€™s actions but her attending this ā€œfamily funeralā€ is terrible and indicates she is supportive of himā€¦I am shocked. Maybe itā€™s all been an act that she is a nice innocent girl?

Reactions: 11
This is changing my opinion of her now as I had thought, like mentioned at the start of this thread, that you canā€™t blame her for her dadā€™s actions but her attending this ā€œfamily funeralā€ is terrible and indicates she is supportive of himā€¦I am shocked. Maybe itā€™s all been an act that she is a nice innocent girl?
My thoughts too, and calling him family! Sick witch , I reckon sheā€™s not all that sweet and nice , especially with a family like that , and who she calls family too!

And sheā€™s posted up a picture, looking for sympathy??? and you probably have idiots messaging saying sorry for you loss , šŸ„“šŸ„“

Reactions: 6
I used to quite like Chloe and didnā€™t blame her for her father ā€˜mistakesā€™ ( I use this word very lightly ) as we all have to live with the life our family caused before us but after this last week and her calling this scum bag family Iā€™ve lost all respect for her. In all honestly if sheā€™s trying to make an life for herself as an influencer sheā€™s needs to distance herself from her family troubles and not mourn someone whoā€™s done that her and her father have!

Reactions: 11
I used to quite like Chloe and didnā€™t blame her for her father ā€˜mistakesā€™ ( I use this word very lightly ) as we all have to live with the life our family caused before us but after this last week and her calling this scum bag family Iā€™ve lost all respect for her. In all honestly if sheā€™s trying to make an life for herself as an influencer sheā€™s needs to distance herself from her family troubles and not mourn someone whoā€™s done that her and her father have!
Yeah itā€™s pretty awful to be fair.
Such wickedness and so much pain

Are Johnny and Gina together?
It looks like he was on that family holiday in Portugal, then she goes to the ā€˜family funeralā€™

Reactions: 2
Yeah itā€™s pretty awful to be fair.
Such wickedness and so much pain

Are Johnny and Gina together?
It looks like he was on that family holiday in Portugal, then she goes to the ā€˜family funeralā€™
i know we can all say that sometimes families do things that we dont stand by
HOWEVER her dad didnt just steal a loaf of bread from the spar or punched a guy after one too manyā€¦he was responsible for MANY peoples DEATH and the fact that she is still having him in her life is shocking end of - no excuse at all. He was put out of NI and it shows that they are still in this world

Reactions: 12
I remember the stories so well and read a couple of books about him.
He was and still is a massive face of terror in NI

Reactions: 6