Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The no edit podcast featuring her dad is pretty decent. If anyone is confused about who he is.
His actions are his own of course.

What has her father done?
Look, we’re not talking minor crimes/bit of a rogue territory. Her dad is so dangerous that Britain changed a law in an attempt to jail him for life. He’s responsible for too many murders to count, had his own son knee capped when they were hounded to Scotland. Google him, Johnny “Mad Dog” Adair.

Reactions: 2
She actually only has the platform she has because she moved to Manchester and the majority of English people are oblivious to her surname 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Look, we’re not talking minor crimes/bit of a rogue territory. Her dad is so dangerous that Britain changed a law in an attempt to jail him for life. He’s responsible for too many murders to count, had his own son knee capped when they were hounded to Scotland. Google him, Johnny “Mad Dog” Adair.
I can not believe what I have just read!

Reactions: 1
Anywhere else in the world he'd be viewed as a serial killer and be serving several life sentences but that's the price we paid for peace. Very bad people are walking the streets. He's not the only one but he's one of only a handful that had to leave because he wouldn't behave. Terrorised his own community I believe, could just march into peoples homes and take over. Chloe probably should have kept the family stuff off her page.

Reactions: 8
I can not believe what I have just read!
Yip. Most of her followers are completely unaware. Her mum was no angel either, “Mad witch” as she was known. I’m all for not blaming people for the family they happened to be born into, but holy duck there’s a line…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Chloe is forever posting stories of her ‘beautiful face mum’ but Gina played her part too!

I’ve been down a rabbit hole this afternoon reading about them…. I knew most of it being from NI but my god some of the things I’ve read today would make you sick 🤯

Chloe is forever posting stories of her ‘beautiful face mum’ but Gina played her part too!

I’ve been down a rabbit hole this afternoon reading about them…. I knew most of it being from NI but my god some of the things I’ve read today would make you sick 🤯
Yeah Chloe hasn’t distanced her online persona from her family’s notoriety at all. I think that’s a huge problem. God yeah, Gina got with him at 13/14, the beatings she got from him, even when undergoing cancer treatment, were something else.

Yeah Chloe hasn’t distanced her online persona from her family’s notoriety at all. I think that’s a huge problem. God yeah, Gina got with him at 13/14, the beatings she got from him, even when undergoing cancer treatment, were something else.
I couldn’t believe who her dad was one day a good while after I had started to follow her because she never mentioned anything, the last few months she has definitely started to share her parents more.

She should keep it off her work Instagram, soo many 💔 families over what her evil dad did

Wow I’ve just done some internet searching on him and feel sick to my stomach about the stuff he has done. I don’t know how Chloe can still talk to him even but her post yesterday has crossed the line for me now and shown her true colours so I’ll be unfollowing her. She isn’t responsible for his actions but she can choose to still be a part of his life and by choosing that it shows what kind of person she must be. It’s horrific. It makes me sick. It also looks like he is in Chloe’s back garden here…

Full article here

I have no words 😶

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow I’ve just done some internet searching on him and feel sick to my stomach about the stuff he has done. I don’t know how Chloe can still talk to him even but her post yesterday has crossed the line for me now and shown her true colours so I’ll be unfollowing her. She isn’t responsible for his actions but she can choose to still be a part of his life and by choosing that it shows what kind of person she must be. It’s horrific. It makes me sick. It also looks like he is in Chloe’s back garden here…

Full article here

I have no words 😶
Stood by her during her cancer battle? Knocked lumps out of her and had their now departed son kneecapped is more like it.

Reactions: 3
I love my parents but if they ever murdered people I’d disown them! How can she love them when they’ve torn families apart! I didn’t know the extent of what her dad did but it’s sick and honestly she’s just as sick for still associating with people who have murdered like wtf!

think I’m gonna unfollow. Don’t wanna be following someone who seems to condone what her family did to others 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t believe it when I heard who her dad was at first. It’s crazy!!!! When people ask her about her Belfast accent etc I laugh and think they clearly have no idea 🤯

Reactions: 2
I cant help but feel like she IS condoning her parents behaviour by posting them on her instagram, sharing the funeral etc. I used to think she was a sweet girl but now I look at her and just think she’s evil. Unfollowed.

She should lever ever have been to that funeral I don't think she thought about it very well, her mum & dad terriosed the whole of belfast cholesterol and her sister where the 2 biggest bully's they grew up in Shankill estate &always thought they where something special because their parents were top man and woman of the Uda. They got put out of Northern Ireland and not aloud to return back.

She should lever ever have been to that funeral I don't think she thought about it very well, her mum & dad terriosed the whole of belfast cholesterol and her sister where the 2 biggest bully's they grew up in Shankill estate &always thought they where something special because their parents were top man and woman of the Uda. They got put out of Northern Ireland and not aloud to return back.
Oh god were they really bullies??

I’m torn between thinking some of you are being a bit harsh on her and agreeing with you fully!
I think she’s done well to come through what she did… she didn’t choose that life. But as some of you have said she condones them…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh god were they really bullies??

I’m torn between thinking some of you are being a bit harsh on her and agreeing with you fully!
I think she’s done well to come through what she did… she didn’t choose that life. But as some of you have said she condones them…
A bit harsh on her for going to a serial killer psychopaths murder? Is it because he killed Irish people in the troubles that you don’t care?

• Heart
Reactions: 9