Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally recorded about 10 stories on Instagram about a hair spray like duck me is there any need lmao

Reactions: 10
She’s literally recorded about 10 stories on Instagram about a hair spray like duck me is there any need lmao
Didn’t manage to get them posted earlier because the freeloader Mr “Self-Employed” was rushing her out the door to spend the money from the #aff before it’s even hit her bank. 💸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's boring now so much tit clothes blah blah what does she do with her life, her bf is a creep I bet he's gay 🤣

Reactions: 7
I seen the one she linked for the pink one , and it’s brutal on the website, looks nothing like she has one! It’s definitely filtered on her story
Jesus well i think it looks horrific on her story so god knows how it can look any worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I seen the one she linked for the pink one , and it’s brutal on the website, looks nothing like she has one! It’s definitely filtered on her story
Yeah completely different colour 🫣 and everything she has linked has sold out? I doubt that was from her, does she just find things that have one left 🫢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of all the LV bags she could have bought she’s bought the cheapest looking most tackiest one ever 😭 it literally looks like you’d buy it abroad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The jobless one has been notably absent from her stories recently hasn’t he? Although obviously still tagging around after her, driving her Range Rover. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s sat there ranting about how amazing her new fake tan product is she doesn’t even know how to pronounce once of the ingredients 🙄 another influencer who’s just slapped her name on a product and not done any proper bleeping investment

Reactions: 6
She must have been close to him to attend his funeral, especially up in Scotland. If one of my dad’s friends died I doubt I would be attending his funeral.

Reactions: 5
she’s not a bit worried about her reputation with brands attending a funeral like that 😳

Reactions: 7
Looking at her stories she shared the look fantastic box right before she would’ve been at the funeral, don’t you think she’d take the day off her phone like seriously 😳

Reactions: 1