Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I’d never seen them in my cinema till the other day! Do you think you’re allowed to pop into the cinema just to buy snacks?!?
I honestly doubt they'd kick you out for trying to buy snacks and I've not tried one either. I've always been scared I'll get brain freeze!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I went on a cinema date a few years ago with a lad who was struggling to drink his Tango Ice Blast. I thought to myself you're sucking the straw like it's a πŸ†... 😬
Please elaborate πŸ˜‚ was the straw enjoying it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please elaborate πŸ˜‚ was the straw enjoying it?
Think the lad was enjoying it more than the poor, innocent straw. πŸ˜‚
He offered me the drink and I had to politely decline after seeing his saliva all over it. 😷

I don't understand why he was struggling to drink it because it didn't look hard (no pun intended). 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.