Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm changing the course of the thread completely but has anyone tried the crunchie nut bites?! Just had a bowl and duck me they were sensational

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
No I've not tried them but now I may have to 🤣 any mention of food or drink being nice I'm like 'oooh I have to go and try that now.'

I say baby he's 1.5 years old 🤣🤣

Omg I was LIVID. I bought some Oaties from Lidl the other day and my greedy arse fella ate most of the pack and left me 3. I was fuming!!! I want to eat most of the pack and leave him 3! Not the other way round
I bought a packet of chocolate digestives the day before yesterday and this morning I find there's only three left. Packets been left open so they've gone soft. I've got nothing to have with my cuppa. I texted him and told him and his response was 'you dip them in your tea so they go soft anyway' 🤬

I've finally cracked - the heating is on 😒 it's so cold today what is going on
I've noticed it's getting darker earlier too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Lidl maple and pecan plait is my favourite 😋

Where are you guys that it’s so cold and can you send it my way please?! I’m not a fan of hot weather!

Woah I’ve never seen this section before, is it new? On mobile I can’t seem to access the ‘chatter’ section through the off topic section, it just doesn’t show - anyone else? Could only get on this thread by clicking the thread title in most recent.

I always thought that the north being so much colder than the south was a myth until I moved from the South West to east midlands... brutal wind up here

Woah I’ve never seen this section before, is it new? On mobile I can’t seem to access the ‘chatter’ section through the off topic section, it just doesn’t show - anyone else? Could only get on this thread by clicking the thread title in most recent.
Yeah it's been a couple weeks I think? On my phone it doesn't come up on my watched list unless I click see more, on my laptop it is. It's weird!

I'm North West, the weather is always crap here

It’s almost like it’s hidden! I can see it in off topic if I scroll right down to the bottom!

I'm in the north east and my heating is on.

I can't wait for autumn though. My fave time of the year

Was planning on taking kids to the woods this afternoon but they've asked for a movie and snack afternoon instead 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm working from home today and I think my mum might kill me if I put the heating on in August. 😬

I'm freezing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s almost like it’s hidden! I can see it in off topic if I scroll right down to the bottom!
It’s at the bottom for me too. I didn’t expect it to be there so never went that far down!

My partner put the heating on for a few hours the other day and I lost my tit. Just get a blanket ffs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had the heating on the other day cos I was freezing and my fella came home, turned it off and opened the back door. I was absolutely livid. Turns out it was fairly warm outside I just needed to move a little bit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.