Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad it went well @hereforthememe ! Have you made plans to meet again?

I’m soooooo tired this morning. I’ve been tossing and turning all night then at 5 I gave up and decided to get up. Was going to go for an early run but it started raining 😔
Thank you! We'll meet up again this weekend 😄

I'm the same tbh I haven't slept straight through the night in weeks, it's really getting me down. I'm going to holland and barrett today on lunch to find some sleeping pills

Thank you! We'll meet up again this weekend 😄

I'm the same tbh I haven't slept straight through the night in weeks, it's really getting me down. I'm going to holland and barrett today on lunch to find some sleeping pills
Im invested 🤣 can’t wait to hear how it goes at the weekend ☺

@Moongirl69 i do sometimes yeah, I don’t run or exercise half as much as I should though! 😂😂 I do love living near the sea, very lucky! X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@WilmaHun that sounds like a much better way of spending the morning! Also getting ready for work and wondering whether I have time to stop at Starbucks on the way 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 1
good morning everyone! I've read through this all and in an attempt to keep up - my mum would have no idea about how to use this site, my bf calls it 'the gossip', I've never tried a tango ice blast (they look to sweet for me, sorry!) @hereforthememe glad your date went well! 💕 and @WilmaHun I slept badly too - it's about 36 degrees during the day here and my building is over 100 years old so aircon is not a thing and sometimes a window open and a fan just isn't good enough 😅
How's everyone else doing this morning?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been totally influence by the pastries last night! I'm going to our local bakery soon, they do the most amazing cinnamon swirls and Danish pastries 🤤

• Heart
Morning all! I woke up feeling anxious and tired over an hour ago. Ugh.

Hope you all have a good day! x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@soymilk the gossip 😂😂
Sometimes I want to vaguely reference this site to my mum because I want to tell her about something I’ve seen or read but I can’t risk her finding me or joining herself 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Morning everyone! I've been awake since 6.15 with the baby. Just sat down with a cup of tea. I've put a conditioning mask on my hair 😌 I hate to be a show off but I had quite a good sleep last night 😂 I fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow!

I love Lidl bakery too - the brownies and hazelnut doughnuts 🍩 are incredible 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Doing the laundry makes me feel so productive - literally all I do is press a button but it puts me in such a good mood :LOL:

I have a day of studying ahead of me so that'll soon change my mood... I do uni part time and got a really quiet day at work so hoping to do uni stuff throughout my shift 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning Guys. I’ve not long woken up and my Fitbit said I got 8 hours sleep 😮 still struggled to get up though.
I have today off work and I’m just trying to figure out what we’ll do. The weather looks crap which is always the case when I’m off haha

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning Guys. I’ve not long woken up and my Fitbit said I got 8 hours sleep 😮 still struggled to get up though.
I have today off work and I’m just trying to figure out what we’ll do. The weather looks crap which is always the case when I’m off haha
Have you decided what you're gonna do yet

The weather is rain all day here as well. It's a proper rubbish summer we're having 😬

So far I've made the beds (apart from mine as Mr is in it after his nightshift), planned dinner, done 2 loads of washing and put them on the line. I'll have another tea then I need to do my housework.

Reactions: 1
One maryland cookie has turned into 4 and I cant' stop. Someone come glue my mouth shut to stop me

• Haha
It is so cold here this morning. I had my morning coffee in bed

Still waiting for my daughters to wake up 😳 but the oldest was poorly yesterday so I'm leaving her to rest about to go and wake the other one up tho
Before anyone gets jealous i went to bed at 11pm and they were both still awake playing in their bedroom 🤣🤣

• Haha
I say baby he's 1.5 years old 🤣🤣

Omg I was LIVID. I bought some Oaties from Lidl the other day and my greedy arse fella ate most of the pack and left me 3. I was fuming!!! I want to eat most of the pack and leave him 3! Not the other way round

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.