Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been working on and off at my uni work which is due in in a month's time... feel rubbish though and sort of... aimless? I can't concentrate and don't really know what to do!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I feel like tit. I've got a banging headache and I just want to go home. The next 45 minutes can't go quick enough! I'm getting straight in the bath then bed when I get in

Hope everyone has had a good day x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've had quite a chilled day. I didn't do the rest of my housework, I'll do it tomorrow instead. We went to get new leggings for my zumba and I've got the dinner on. I might read for a bit later on if the telly's rubbish. Hope the ones with bad stomachs feel better soon.

It's been a proper slow but ok kinda day. I've done a few jobs, read a bit of a book, spent some time with the kids
A nothing day

Reactions: 1
I am, thank you ❤ I had a little cry in the car on the way home. Thank duck it’s Friday tomorrow
Aw babe!!!! That's horrible that it made you cry. No job should ever make you cry. Are you working this weekend? If you're not have a nice relaxing weekend and take your mind off work ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Aw babe!!!! That's horrible that it made you cry. No job should ever make you cry. Are you working this weekend? If you're not have a nice relaxing weekend and take your mind off work ❤
This is the nicest anyone has been to me all day and so even this is making me well up 😭❤ I’m not working this weekend but I did work last weekend so I’m really happy to have a break. I hope you’re OK?!

• Heart
Anyone else have those days when they feel like shouting duck OFFF to everyone and everything because same x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good morning!
Does anyone else have those days where their face just looks ... blah? Regardless of how much makeup you put on?

• Heart
I've had no notifications for this thread at all, now I feel rude like I was ignoring it. Hope you guys are well and managers can piss off.

• Heart
For the last 2 days i was supposed to take my kids to the woods. Couldn't be bothered. I've promised them it will happen today. And it's rained non stop since last night 😭😭

That serves me right for procrastinating

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.