Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Toffee finger I'll swap if it means i'm back south! (no hate to the northerners I just don't have a life since moving away from my friends and family)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How is it only 1.30pm please it feels like it should be 8pm, why is the day going so slooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

Reactions: 4
How is it only 1.30pm please it feels like it should be 8pm, why is the day going so slooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
YES! After an epically bad nights sleep (my dog is an hole), I am soooooo tired and just want it to be over so I can go home and flop back into my bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I never thought I would say this but I really don't like working from home anymore.
I can't wait to be back in the office tomorrow and be around people.
Working from home gives me too much time to think and worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have zero motivation today. I cleaned the bathroom earlier and now i feel like I'm done with housework today 😂

Except I'm bored so might end up doing it anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I still haven't done any uni work 😒 I need to go the gym tonight but really cba and would rather be buried under blankets in bed

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m not long back from the ‘exercise park’ - my 5 year olds choice of destination but I am feeling like mum of the year cos we stayed for hours and I usually hate the park!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.