Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve checked all of the delivery apps and can’t seem to get a tango ice blast anywhere. I guess another day goes by that I’ve still never had one

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My days been good actually. Well busy at work I felt like my brain was gonna fall out but I’m now on holiday till Monday and mr peaches reckons he’s getting up in the morning not me. We’ll see 🤔😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has everyone had a good day 😄 I've been really emotional the last few hours cos my son can now say car 🤣
This is SO precious. ❤

My day has been alright thanks! Highlight of the day was showing a colleague how to mute someone's mic on Teams and what did she do? Mute the trainer... I nearly pissed myself. I'm living my best life obv haha!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I am having a brilliant day because I bought two giant iced buns and I’m going to eat both of them. God bless the person who decided to cover bread with a fuckload of icing ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been busy ALL DAY but i can't actually see or remember what I've been doing 🤣

Life with kids for ya

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg I hate the sexy stage it's so much effort! My fella has seen a human come out of me so I'm used to him seeing me look homeless now 😂😂
Years ago I went on holiday with my man and his family. My SIL asked "has he seen you with no make up on" say what??? I look like a bag lady most of the time 😂😂😂

I went on a cinema date a few years ago with a lad who was struggling to drink his Tango Ice Blast. I thought to myself you're sucking the straw like it's a 🍆... 😬
Eeewww put this on the ick thread 🍆🍆😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad it went well @hereforthememe ! Have you made plans to meet again?

I’m soooooo tired this morning. I’ve been tossing and turning all night then at 5 I gave up and decided to get up. Was going to go for an early run but it started raining 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Morning. I woke up tired too. It's my days off now but Mr M just got in from a nightshift...be makes the best tea tho so I'll have a cuppa in bed☕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@BelleAmie I should have gone for a run and made a healthy lunch for work. Instead I’ve sat in front of the telly and then had a bath, now getting ready for work 😂 are you up to much today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.