Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GladiatorReady

VIP Member

My breathing's felt worse as the day's gone on, even going downstairs to get a drink is leaving me out of breath for 15 minutes. I wonder if it's something I'm eating that's triggering it as I'm feeling okay when I wake up - I'm going to pair down my diet for the next few weeks and see if anything stands out, if not I'll have to book an appointment because it's not right.

Sorry for bringing the mood down - go back to inserting mince pies into orifices, painting the town red blue, and eating those chocolate salty balls.

This thread is filth 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The babies got into Peppa Pig. This iconic moments just been on and I’m proper laughing 🤣

Pls watch it makes me laugh every time

• Haha
Aw I feel kinda bad for bring up posts from a few pages back, but I’d feel even worse for not replying so here goes (I accidentally typed “here hoes“ haha 🤣)

Have the second coffee and maybe a nice cake/biscuit/mince pie to make yourself feel better. Sometimes you just need to wallow and feel sad for a bit - I hope you’re OK ❤
Thank you so much ❤ You can always trust me to have a second cup and a biscuit! I did get better as the day went by, I just hate the fact that he can still make me feel this way 🙄

Don't look at his pictures... just be strong... remember you are a bad bitch, you don't need that negative energy in your life, drink your coffee, face your day and smile. ❤✌
Thank you 💝 I can be a very bad bitch indeed, just guess today wasn’t one of these days! I ended up resisting the temptation to look at his pictures, he has no right being such a handsome fuck though.

don’t look at the pictures!!!!!! It’ll only make you feel worse and you don’t need that

you will get over him! Someone better will come along one day that will sweep you off your feet. I never used to think I’d get over my ex, I was with him on & off for 6 years convinced we were soul mates etc and when we broke up I thought it was the end of the world and I’d never get over him. Then one day randomly I just met my current bf and he is the love of my life and we have a baby! It happens so unexpectedly but it will definitely happen and you will look back and wonder how you were ever so caught up over your ex. Don’t get me wrong sometimes I still think about my ex and not miss him exactly, but wonder how he’s doing and think about the good times - but be grateful it ended and that I’ve moved on. It’ll happen to you too one day!

just try and be patient, and try not to punish yourself too much. Use us as a distraction 😊
Thank you so much lovely, this made me feel so much better ❤ You are very sweet! I really hope you’re right, somewhere deep inside I just know I will get over him eventually but it does not seem real yet. And you guys are my best distraction indeed, I bloody love these thread and all the lovely people on here 💕 You are all so fun and supportive! I’m sorry I’m such a mardy bum these days, I swear I’m usually much better

I guess I hit an all-time low this afternoon so I arranged for myself to leave early and bought a big pack of M&M’s. I call it emergency self-care 😅 Also had granola for dinner and dragged myself on a run with the dog. He’s such a great running buddy, I’m so glad I went and I feel so much better now. I also didn’t forget to take my meds today so pretty proud of myself. Also changed my profile picture to this glorious one of Mr. Harry Styles because I need something to feast my eyes on. Hugs to everyone 💗✨

P.S. That’s a gorgeous picture @Penguin86!

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
I’m not single but I’ll happily have like a sugar friend 😂😂 just gotta have a chat every day and they’re like aww cheers for your time here’s 200 quid enjoy xox … yes 🙌

• Haha

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Amazing photo. I couldn’t capture it well on my phone but we couldn’t stop looking at it on our walk. My son was howling at it as he’s apparently half werewolf he told me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

GlennCoco

VIP Member
Morning gang, crappy sleeps all round in the Coco Household. We've got MiniGlenCoco's friend coming round to play this afternoon so that will be fun 😂

Hope you have a good day whatever you're doing 💜

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
You know when you’re really tired but you can’t fall asleep? That was my night.
I was planning to get up early enough to clean the kitchen and/or do a Rick but it’s nearly half 7 and I’m still in bed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Previous thread

currently a big divide amongst us between the mince pie shaggers and the mince pie haters

carry on my lovelies p.s it’s TOO EARLY for Christmas trees!!!!

😘

ETA: I’ve added a poll!!

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Hiiiii everyone! I’ve had a busy day 😅 3 loads of washing, a food shop, some Christmas shopping, made cupcakes but my fucking buttercream kept splitting so I’m in a mood, and some uni work 😅 now sitting down to watch some trashy reality tv, celeb ex in the city! Hope everyone has a good day x

• Heart