Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww that's so nice for you both ❤

How are you finding being in your own room instead of a shared one?
It is so weird to be alone after so long on a ward. The best bit is I can listen to podcasts or watch Neflix without having to use headphones.

Today they handed me a timetable, felt a bit like I was back at school. But it details all my physio, OT etc., so at least there should be some progress now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My girlfriends and I are planning a trip to Liverpool in a few weeks and I’m so bloody excited. 😭😭 I just wanna get smashed off my tits

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg I am STRESSED the babies hid the bloody tele remote. I wanna watch you!!!! I’ve been looking for it for about 10 mins 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thought you would get a kick out of a halloween costume one of the people i follow on Instagram posted 🤣
Screenshot_20211018-204851_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got some cough medicine/syrup today so I’m hoping I’ll sleep tonight instead of coughing until I’m sick 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Started rewatching Lost. I’m so tempted to just google the plot 😂 I only ever made it to season 3 when it aired!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@WeepingCassandra and @peachesxoxo , I think we're all married to/in a relationship with the same lazy asshole! Fed up to the back teeth of my husband thinking I'm his personal bloody slave :mad:
Five minutes after I clean the kitchen, it's a tit heap again. He won't put anything in the dishwasher, instead he leaves it on the counter ON TOP OF the dishwasher. Won't put any rubbish in the bin, just leaves it dumped on the counter, spills tea/milk and doesn't bother to wipe it up, just leaves it there. Won't bother cleaning the hob after using it, wouldn't know a bleeping sweeping brush if it smacked him on the head (now there's a good idea!)

His mother is a lazy witch, so what else can you expect? :mad:

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello lovely chatters. Today is going to be incredibly tough. I have to take my gorgeous cat to the vet so he can run across the rainbow bridge. I’m heartbroken as I’m here alone and he’s the most gorgeous cat who we adore. Sorry to bring the mood down but I don’t know where else to reach out

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.