Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello lovely chatters. Today is going to be incredibly tough. I have to take my gorgeous cat to the vet so he can run across the rainbow bridge. I’m heartbroken as I’m here alone and he’s the most gorgeous cat who we adore. Sorry to bring the mood down but I don’t know where else to reach out
Oh hun 😞
I'm sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
sorry to hear that @Libbylulu. Our cat of 17 years got put to sleep last month and it was tough but I started to feel better knowing that she was comfortable and happy and I know it was for the best. It’s so hard isn’t it. Thinking of you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
thank you all for your birthday wishes. you truly are a very kind bunch who warm my heart. 🥰
i can't love heart posts right now as my chromebook is being hopeless but i shall later.

i had the worse sleep ever last night... i could not stop thinking about my ex. i knew it was going to be hard today but i didn't know how hard. i've had a massive ibs flare up due to the stress and anxiety. why does him whether he will say happy birthday matter so much to me?

my 8 year old brother bought me a card out of his pocket money and what he wrote inside it made me cry like a blubbering baby this morning. he said he's loved me more each day since he's known me and he's happy i've reached the age of 25. such a precious and pure soul.

i share my birthday with my little sister who has turned 10 today so i have promised her i will bake brownies and cupcakes for her to decorate later so i have a reason to not be miserable all day.

i have a blood test in the afternoon and then i'm seeing a friend for some lunch.

@Libbylulu thinking of you and sending you lots of love. 💛

p.s. i know how to use capital letters but i cba to press shift every time on my chromebook. definition of lazy over here this morning.

love to you all! x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So let me set the scene

last night the baby pulled a bit of our livingroom blinds and it came a bit loose. My fella put it together with some no more nails. Couldn’t even tell the baby had ripped it!

so I thought I’d do the 90s guilty pleasure get fit admiring Rick. It was full of absolutely BOPS. The first one was living la vida loca. Me and the baby were like this:

Anyway a few songs went on, I wanna dance with somebody came on and I was throwing some absolute SHAPES then I looked up, realised the bit of the blind that my fella had put together that the baby had ripped had fell down and there was a big gap in the blinds! Not only that, my neighbour was outside like this:

While the baby was stomping his feet behind me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We bribed offered an incentive for little peaches to do all the ‘good things’ at school which include very standard things including writing when asked. Reading out loud. Speaking to the teachers when he’s got a problem, you know just the basics of school. His reward is a new switch game on Friday for half term. I’ve just bought it. FOURTY POUNDS. Are they having a laugh. Should have just offered some sweets ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.