Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up, didn’t realise there was a new thread and wondered why it was so quiet 😂

I had a good day at work. Worked from bf’s place today so had a nice lunchtime treat 🍆

Got home after school run and did the 10000 get fit with Rick which wasn’t as good as his usual ones but I’ve been sat on my arse all day so needed to move.

I haven’t seen gossip girl, vigil, squid game or the latest you. I’ve got some catching up to do.

Glad you got to see Mr Jelly @ordinaryjelly

Enjoy the cinema @Hope96 I love going alone as I don’t have to share snacks or have someone chatting in my ear when I’m trying to watch 🤣

We’re feeling a bit snotty here so hoping we haven’t got any of the bugs flying about school.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Urgh not sure if I'm ill or having a bad mental health day

So tonight having chicken and chips (oven ones, not takeaway) as it always makes me feel better and try and do some housework so things feel fresh around here

Or maybe I'm down because the weather is tit and my car is in the garage so I'm anticipating a huge bill

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Today has been such a rubbish day. Work has been really tough and one problem after another. I don’t deal with work stress very well so it’s put a huge downer on the evening.

One of my sisters struggles with an ED and is having a big relapse at the moment so I’m worried about her, and the effect it’s going to have on my parents.

Having some oven chips and a chicken burger for dinner, hoping the beige will make me feel better.

• Heart
I had a lamb casserole for my tea and I used an Aldi casserole vegetable mix and there was genuinely about 5 spuds bigger than my head in my food. And I’ve got a big head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Costco is so underrated for treats lol

Also this is not all for me 😂 my mums having a party lol
Those cookies are amazing. My friend gets them every time she has a party. Tbh I only go to every party for the Costco treats 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I logged off from work at 6, I finish at half 5. Anyway I made a mistake of checking my work emails on my phone cos loads has been going on today and now I’m back logged on trying to sort tit 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else ever just get that feeling where they don’t wanna communicate, like being on your own is the only thing you want? 😩it’s just one of them days I think. my MIL has turned up (unannounced) and I want nothing more than to just go sit in my room on my own but I’ve got her rabbiting on and giving her unwanted opinions. 😞

• Sad
Oh yes, absolutely. Yesterday evening, I went to a friend's flat to watch a film together and have a drink - I was craving home pretty much the entire time. Having to keep up a conversation is immense work nowadays, but I can't seem to find a quiet corner! God.

• Heart
Is it bad I’ve been sorta looking forward to the baby going to bed all day so me & my fella can watch some more You 😅 what is everyone up to tonight ☺

• Heart
I’m so happy to hear you reunited with Mr Jelly @ordinaryjelly! ❤

And I know exactly how you feel @WilmaHun! Happens to me much more often than I care to admit. Communicating is honestly so exhausting.

I’m having a quiet evening in today, painting my nails and listening to music. Curled my hair too, but I don’t like the way it looks. Does anybody else have tit hair? Mine is just so fine it won’t hold a curl (or a hair tie, or anything for that matter), and it won’t grow past a certain length. Making it look presentable is such a huge challenge. I’ve experimented with length, cuts etc, still tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have tit hair too. When it’s tied up I look like miss trunchball and when it’s down it just goes frizzy most of the time. I’ve desperately wanted long hair past my shoulders for years. It’s finally there - but it’s so hard to manage. It also gets greasy after a day and I mean REALLY greasy like it looks like it hasn’t been washed for a week!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just woke up from a nap.
All I want to do tonight is cuddle with Pixie and watch films or something.
I've missed quite a few of my medications in the past week which also explains why I'm a bit wonky.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like my hair, there’s just SO much of it, it’s so thick and heavy and takes ages to dry 😭

• Heart
I forgot to tell you all Middle Jelly is still continuing his pesty behaviour. On Friday he took 3 eggs, chicken ones, that were bought from the shop into school. Had them in his pockets. Convinced his friends they were going to hatch baby chicks. Then intentionally crushed one in his hand and acted like a murder had been committed. His teacher tried to call me 13 times to tell on him. She knows I am in hospital and my sister / husband are in charge. When she did eventually get hold of me I felt like telling her to scramble the remaining eggs and eat them for lunch.

When I talked to Middle Jelly after school and asked him just what the heck he was playing at he told me "Dave on YouTube" said tricks with eggs are the best. Kids are the worst

• Haha
  • Heart
I forgot to tell you all Middle Jelly is still continuing his pesty behaviour. On Friday he took 3 eggs, chicken ones, that were bought from the shop into school. Had them in his pockets. Convinced his friends they were going to hatch baby chicks. Then intentionally crushed one in his hand and acted like a murder had been committed. His teacher tried to call me 13 times to tell on him. She knows I am in hospital and my sister / husband are in charge. When she did eventually get hold of me I felt like telling her to scramble the remaining eggs and eat them for lunch.

When I talked to Middle Jelly after school and asked him just what the heck he was playing at he told me "Dave on YouTube" said tricks with eggs are the best. Kids are the worst
Who the bloody hell is Dave on YouTube 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.