Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me set the scene

last night the baby pulled a bit of our livingroom blinds and it came a bit loose. My fella put it together with some no more nails. Couldn’t even tell the baby had ripped it!

so I thought I’d do the 90s guilty pleasure get fit admiring Rick. It was full of absolutely BOPS. The first one was living la vida loca. Me and the baby were like this:

Anyway a few songs went on, I wanna dance with somebody came on and I was throwing some absolute SHAPES then I looked up, realised the bit of the blind that my fella had put together that the baby had ripped had fell down and there was a big gap in the blinds! Not only that, my neighbour was outside like this:

While the baby was stomping his feet behind me 😅
Did you find the remote in the end? Where was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you find the remote in the end? Where was it?
yeah we found it eventually! He had flung it behind the tv stand 🙄 I’d already checked behind their about 5 times before my fella actually found it. It took us so long to find it we only watched one episode 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pixie is a scaredy cat 🙄
We were out in the garden feeding the birds and a gust of wind blew and she ran at top speed back into the house.
Took some photos on my camera to edit later. Greedy magpies ate all of the food I threw on the ground/on the flat bird table.
Here's a photo of an Autumn leaf I found 😍
20211019_113716-01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pixie is a scaredy cat 🙄
We were out in the garden feeding the birds and a gust of wind blew and she ran at top speed back into the house.
Took some photos on my camera to edit later. Greedy magpies ate all of the food I threw on the ground/on the flat bird table.
View attachment 817439
I adore your photos! x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m back at uni today, after a long weekend off 🥰 I came back to see my flatmate had left a little chunk of raw meat on the sink so that’s great 👍🏼

I always have really bad luck with flatmates. Thankfully this is the last year I’ll ever have one and I’m out of here in 3 months 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pixie is a scaredy cat 🙄
View attachment 817439
Ahh poor Pixie! Our cat is also a scaredy cat - he has been known to scare himself with his own tail 🤦🏼‍♀️

Your photos are always so beautiful 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Work is so dead at the moment, it normally goes quiet this time of year anyway, but it's extra quiet atm. I'm so bored. Feels like I've been here 579556 hours. I've been watching Primark Hauls on Youtube for the last half hour, that's how bored I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We bribed offered an incentive for little peaches to do all the ‘good things’ at school which include very standard things including writing when asked. Reading out loud. Speaking to the teachers when he’s got a problem, you know just the basics of school. His reward is a new switch game on Friday for half term. I’ve just bought it. FOURTY POUNDS. Are they having a laugh. Should have just offered some sweets ffs
I have the same school incentive/bribe going on at the mo too but ours is for a switch controller 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Heart
I have the same school incentive/bribe going on at the mo too but ours is for a switch controller 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Those controllers are so expensive! My work do a thing where we collect money for each others birthdays and we get about £70, and on my last birthday I spent all my money on 2 new joy cons!

What a Day Morning it's been. I am currently eating a sausage roll while browsing the WW website.

It's all about balance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Pixie is a scaredy cat 🙄
View attachment 817439
20211018_142817.jpg

Beautiful colours.

I took this one yesterday 🍁🍃

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a headache 😞 and the weather is rubbish so I have my duvet on the couch and I’m in my pjs and me and mini melon are watching the secret life of pets 😊 he keeps woof woof’ing at the tele 😊

• Heart
I've caught up with my work and my boss is on conference calls all afternoon so I'm watching 'when sharks attack' on you tube 🏊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy birthday @Hope96! Hope you have a fantastic day my lovely ❤

Hi everyone, how are we doing today? I woke up feeling like absolute crap, did not want to get out of bed and was so full of self-hatred I was physically sick :( I missed my daily run but had to drag myself out of bed eventually because I had a test. Surprisingly, I did really well, best result in class at 90/100. I did very little preparation so it’s funny. Already looking forward to coming home and treating myself to some choccy

Sending love to @Libbylulu, it’s so tough 💔

• Heart
Afternoon all, Had a trip to Home Bargains today didn't buy much just some cleaning products and a stocking filler gift for the OH.

• Heart
I’m in uni today and it’s dragginggggg, I have a meeting later and then hopefully going out for dinner with some friends 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.