Chit chat #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks proper cold outside. Just checked Uber eats but they want 1.79 to deliver it. Rip off
I got a six-pack of skips at the Co-Op earlier and made the mistake of not looking at the shelf because I was in rush.

£2.25 :mad: but by then I was at the till so didn't want to be the awkward person putting them back.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Think I might be in a bit of a mood today 😬 just snapped at my OH cos he suggested bouldering tonight. I love going but he’s a nightmare to go with - he’ll try a route once and then if it doesn’t go well he stops and refusing to try again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I got a six-pack of skips at the Co-Op earlier and made the mistake of not looking at the shelf because I was in rush.

£2.25 :mad: but by then I was at the till so didn't want to be the awkward person putting them back.
£2.25 for skips!? That’s well expensive their only usually a quid in the Asda!!

Reactions: 3
So full of anxiety today.
As most of you know I don't work due to health issues. Today at 1.10pm i have my PIP assessment on the phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So full of anxiety today.
As most of you know I don't work due to health issues. Today at 1.10pm i have my PIP assessment on the phone.
Good luck, I hope it goes well ❤

@Hope96 happy birthday eve! Going to the cinema on your own is properly scary the first time but once you’re there it’s fine

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've just tried a bit of the Tony's Chocolonely. I'm glad I only used clubcard vouchers for it and didn't actually pay £3.50 of my own money! It's alright, but it's not worth the price! It reminds me of that really cheap chocolate they sell at garages/service stations 😂
1634559247413.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I just got the go-ahead to return to the office five days a week and starting some time next week! I'm so excited!

I'm sure I'll be annoyed when it's icy and I'm ill and haven't slept and so on but this finally feels like 'back to normal.' Plus the company is offering people the chance to do part-office/part-home so I could potentially change my mind if I wanted to down the line.

Good luck @Penguin86 and @Hope96, you'll have to let us know if you get a cinema ice blast!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't been able to read the thread because there are 6 pages and my scrolling thumb is weak. I will come back later and catch up.

But guess who I saw today, after a year apart? My husband! We never planned to be apart for that long and seeing him today was so magical. I am lucky he is such an wonderful person. He brought in some cookies that the junior jellies had made and it was just nice. We sat and ate crisps and cookies and chatted. So lovely.

It has poured with rain here all day, dull. I am tucked up in bed with my Kindle and am all warm and cosy. But I want to go home. Waaaahm

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven't been able to read the thread because there are 6 pages and my scrolling thumb is weak. I will come back later and catch up.

But guess who I saw today, after a year apart? My husband! We never planned to be apart for that long and seeing him today was so magical. I am lucky he is such an wonderful person. He brought in some cookies that the junior jellies had made and it was just nice. We sat and ate crisps and cookies and chatted. So lovely.

It has poured with rain here all day, dull. I am tucked up in bed with my Kindle and am all warm and cosy. But I want to go home. Waaaahm

Aww that's so nice for you both ❤

How are you finding being in your own room instead of a shared one?

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I'm so glad you've finally seen Mr Jelly! A shame it couldn't be in the comfort of your own home, but you'll get there!! Sounds like you had a lovely time :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It went ok I think. Could take up to 8 weeks before I find out.
Brought myself a chocolate brownie to enjoy later. Not feeling too good emotionally so got back into my pjs and in my room.
I finished You in one day so if anyone has any Netflix suggestions please send them my way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It went ok I think. Could take up to 8 weeks before I find out.
Brought myself a chocolate brownie to enjoy later. Not feeling too good emotionally so got back into my pjs and in my room.
I finished You in one day so if anyone has any Netflix suggestions please send them my way.
What sort of thing do you fancy? Comedy, drama, rubbish?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.