Chit Chat #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@strawb do Roisin and Archie try to climb your Christmas tree? I just watched a video of cats causing chaos to their Christmas trees 😂
funny you should ask i'm just putting the tree up now! roisin is always really good with it but she loves unwrapping presents 😂 archie... well... i'm quite scared 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry for the moan …
Someone is renovating their apartment in my building. They said the hacking and drilling would take 2 weeks tops. We are now into our 4th week. It’s rattling through my head and when it started up again this morning I felt like screaming

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sorry for the moan …
Someone is renovating their apartment in my building. They said the hacking and drilling would take 2 weeks tops. We are now into our 4th week. It’s rattling through my head and when it started up again this morning I felt like screaming
ugh that is so annoying :( hope you can get some sleep and they are done soon!

how is everyone today, what are you having for dinner tonight? 🥞🌮🥘🍕🥕

• Heart
my dog has cancer 😢 he’s 12, he has to have another scan tomorrow to see if it’s spread anywhere else in his body 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
hi guys, how all you all doing? i'm full of a cold/flu/covid - not really sure atm, just know that i feel v snotty and v nauseous 😷 i've not really got much to say, has anyone had anything interesting going on?

how did your dog get on at his scan @Gidget00_? 💌

• Heart
@soymilk hope you feel better soon ❤
i am so tired and achey because i started going to the gym a couple of days ago 😂 but it's the good kind of pain!

• Heart
I’ve got a sore throat and snotty nose aswell😩 it’s just that time of year isn’t it! Hope everyone feels better soon

• Heart
Thanks guys ❤

the scan has been moved to Wednesday because he’s having surgery on Wednesday morning and it’s just one less trip he will have to make in the car, even if the cancer has spread the tumour will still need to be removed because he can’t sit down properly, it’s called a perianal tumour and it’s literally on his bum 😢 he’s still eating and hasn’t lost weight so I’m hoping so much that this means it hasn’t spread. The waiting until Wednesday is going to be so hard. I’m just an emotional mess right now

• Heart
Thanks guys ❤

the scan has been moved to Wednesday because he’s having surgery on Wednesday morning and it’s just one less trip he will have to make in the car, even if the cancer has spread the tumour will still need to be removed because he can’t sit down properly, it’s called a perianal tumour and it’s literally on his bum 😢 he’s still eating and hasn’t lost weight so I’m hoping so much that this means it hasn’t spread. The waiting until Wednesday is going to be so hard. I’m just an emotional mess right now
it's always a really good sign when they're eating ❤

• Heart
Hi all, it is Friday. I feel the weeks and days are flying
I watched the movie Last Christmas last night, which always makes me cry and I think is a much nicer movie than Love Actually 🤭🫣

Hope everyone has a good day with colds and Covid clearing up. I hope your dogis feeling ok @Gidget00_ 🥺

Im having my hair done today. I’ve found someone who comes to my house and she’s quite good. Only thing, my hair is very dry and frizzy and I’m not sure if putting more colour on it atm will help with breakage. She’s fully booked until Christmas so I don’t have much choice 😬

I’ve organised a few Christmas parties/ diners of the next couple of weeks as I was complaining there’s nothing much Christmas going on. The country doesn’t throw itself into Christmas as much as other holiday events.

Otherwise no much else happening - my girls will be here 21st 🎉💖

• Heart
@Libbylulu I’m glad you’ve found someone to do your hair how you like it, I remember you had a really bad experience before!
How long are your girls staying for?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Libbylulu I’m glad you’ve found someone to do your hair how you like it, I remember you had a really bad experience before!
How long are your girls staying for?
Thanks @fudgebox I did have a few hair disasters which hasn’t helped my overall hair health. Fingers crossed last time wasn’t a fluke

One will be here until v early January and the other until 20th January 💖💖 My parents aren’t coming to us this year. My mum has broken her arm and my dad has been poorly 🥺

Good news - the upstairs drilling is finishing today - I’ll believe that when I hear the silence…. But here’s hoping

How are you doing @fudgebox - it’s middle of the night with you so am assuming you are on baby feeding duty 🍼

• Heart
Thanks @fudgebox I did have a few hair disasters which hasn’t helped my overall hair health. Fingers crossed last time wasn’t a fluke

One will be here until v early January and the other until 20th January 💖💖 My parents aren’t coming to us this year. My mum has broken her arm and my dad has been poorly 🥺

Good news - the upstairs drilling is finishing today - I’ll believe that when I hear the silence…. But here’s hoping

How are you doing @fudgebox - it’s middle of the night with you so am assuming you are on baby feeding duty 🍼
I’m good thanks! Doing a lot better now my hormones seem to have calmed down🙈 yep on another night feed now! He’s pretty good he only really wakes up twice through the night for a feed and he quickly guzzles it down and goes straight back to sleep!

aw hope your parents are okay!

• Heart
hi guys! Happy Friday 🍾 does anyone have anything fun planned for this weekend?

Me and my bf are gonna spend a nice weekend together because this will be our last one together for a month 🥺 I hope this means I can open my present early!

• Heart
Omg me and my mum took Harry and my 1yo nephew to a toddler play group this morning it was absolute bedlam!!! There was this one boy growling at everyone he was a right little sod! Is this what my future looks like🤦🏻‍♀️

aw @soymilk you’ll have to have an early Christmas with him!

• Haha
@soymilk hope you have a beautiful weekend!

i smashed my phone this morning so went and got the iphone 15 and i am in love! i also didn't have to pay anything, just added it to my contract so i pay monthly for 2 years, but they gave me some deal for my home internet so basically in girl math the phone was free 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.