Chit Chat #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi guysssss! apart from @watermelon sugar 's scan (baby girl reveal) today, what is everyone else up to? we're on our way to visit my bf's mum as she's back in hospital 😔 and then we're going to visit some friends for the night and go out for dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
hi guysssss! apart from @watermelon sugar 's scan (baby girl reveal) today, what is everyone else up to? we're on our way to visit my bf's mum as she's back in hospital 😔 and then we're going to visit some friends for the night and go out for dinner.
I hope your bf’s Mum is ok 🤍

We’re going to take Mini to see Santa after our scan and we’re going to put our tree up!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey gorgeous potatoes

I went to a Christmas fete this afternoon and this morning I went to cheer a friend in a dragon boat race competition. Tonight I’m meeting friends for dinner. I’m so tired I just wasn’t to put on my pyjamas
Have a great Saturday all - all the best Watermelon xxxx

• Heart
Can’t wait to find out @watermelon sugar so excited for you!

Mr Fudge has asked if we can have a lazy weekend because we’ve been so busy every weekend since Harry was born, he said he will be on nappy and feeding duty all day so i said fine by me!! 😆 and when he’s working at the Chinese later my dog grooming friends are coming over for a takeaway, and guess what we’re having!! Chinese😆

• Heart
I guess she’s going to be named after someone’s dead dog!!
just for clarification my fella chose the name Thea when I was pregnant with my first, he got it from the tv show Arrow, Green Arrow’s little sister is called Thea 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
just for clarification my fella chose the name Thea when I was pregnant with my first, he got it from the tv show Arrow, Green Arrow’s little sister is called Thea 🤣
I think you should call her Nathalia, or Thalia for short. Just a suggestion 😂

wtf is the dead dog comment? Who are they calling a dead dog you or Strawb? So weird!

• Haha
  • Heart
@watermelon sugar HUGE congrats!! Lovely news!!👧🏼👧🏼👧🏼 how dreamy a boy and a girl. Enjoy the christmas festivities today!

@OutrageouslyScarlet speaking to people like this tells more about your class than anything else. Leave this thread before we start reporting you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I couldn’t agree more @Quietpeony

Have you told mini that baby melon is a girl yet @watermelon sugar ?

@soymilk I hope your boyfriends mum is okay ❤

I’m going to bring the dogs for a walk and make vegetable soup when I get back. I’m not doing much else today. I hope you all have a good day my loves 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
they found a cyst on her ovaries a few weeks ago, she had it removed and they saw that it was an aggressive form of cancer - feel really sorry for her, especially as we just celebrated her being 1 year cancer free in August 😔😔😔

thank you @watermelon sugar and @Gidget00_ ! 💗 also, don't know if I mentioned it but I've decided I'm gonna do a half marathon in May next year so I've started training a bit (just indoor runs so far) but I'm buzzing for it 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
they found a cyst on her ovaries a few weeks ago, she had it removed and they saw that it was an aggressive form of cancer - feel really sorry for her, especially as we just celebrated her being 1 year cancer free in August 😔😔😔

thank you @watermelon sugar and @Gidget00_ ! 💗 also, don't know if I mentioned it but I've decided I'm gonna do a half marathon in May next year so I've started training a bit (just indoor runs so far) but I'm buzzing for it 🥲
Oh no bless her! Cancer is horrible☹ hope you and your boyfriend are okay!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.