Chit Chat #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you’re having a great weekend @soymilk 🥰

@strawb I hope you’re enjoying your new free phone 😂🥰

How is everyone? ❤

I finally put it up 🎄
IMG_7300.jpeg
IMG_7290.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love it! @Gidget00_

how was everyone’s day? I took Harry to meet Santa with my parents, niece, nephew, brother and sis in law! He was due a feed by the time we went in so he wasn’t impressed 😆

• Heart
hahaha i understand harry, food > santa 🤭

yesterday was alright just had a chill day relaxing and watching movies, today i am going to a boozy brunch which is also a christmas workshop 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
my bf left at 5am this morning 😔 so now I'm sad because we won't see each other for a month, I'll be really lonely but only until the 19th as once I'm back in England I'll be with my family and friends 🥲

also, @strawb can you make a new thread with a poll included (as always) - you're the best at it 🤌🏼💗

what's everyone upto today?

• Heart
It’s my friends sons 2nd birthday party today so I’m taking Harry! I’m so glad I have him to take to kids parties now because it was boring going on my own before 😆

aw @soymilk hopefully time will go quickly for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s my friends sons 2nd birthday party so I’m taking Harry! I’m so glad I have him to take to kids parties now because it was boring going on my own before 😆
ohhh you're so lucky, I hate going to them - I literally only go for the birthday cake 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe this Christmas?"
and include only the hottest of the hotties 🔥
Omg when we were getting our Christmas tree a woman put a mistletoe over my head and said ‘kiss’ to me and my boyfriend and my mum was
Laughing and encouraging it , I was so embarrassed. Never knew I had an issue with PDA until this week 😂

• Haha
Happy Monday everyone. December always seems to fly by, the days I’m sure are just 15 hours.
Anyway I hope you have a great week 💖

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.