• close yourself in an airconditioned room

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • move to antarctica

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • i don't mind the heat

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never tried gelato either! Or frozen yoghurt! I'm always tempted when I have Nando's but I'm always too full of spicy chicken to end up getting any 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What’s the difference between ice cream and gelato?
I googled it the other day because I didn’t know, I think gelato is made with milk and ice cream is made with heavy cream

we’re getting gelato sundaes right now😆 I’m having Oreo and mr fudge is having banoffee

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I googled it the other day because I didn’t know, I think gelato is made with milk and ice cream is made with heavy cream

we’re getting gelato sundaes right now😆 I’m having Oreo and mr fudge is having banoffee
Omg they look well nice!! Need to try some gelato

• Heart
Reactions: 2

The Oreo one looks so nice! Pistachio Gelato is my favourite 🍨

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve never tried pistachio ice cream I don’t know if I’d like it I think the colour puts me off 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve never tried pistachio ice cream either! Why is it green lol? Speaking of green i seen some khaki green converse before and I’m really tempted to buy a pair! I just had a breakfast wrap from a butty shop by mine and it was beautiful! Proper chefs kiss. I’ve been so lazy my 3 days off but mini melon hasn’t been well so i’ve got away with not doing anything! I’ve reserved a Morrisons cafe too good to go cake box later and i can’t wait for it! Last time i got one we got 9 cakes in it so i’m hoping for the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never tried pistachio ice cream either! Why is it green lol? Speaking of green i seen some khaki green converse before and I’m really tempted to buy a pair! I just had a breakfast wrap from a butty shop by mine and it was beautiful! Proper chefs kiss. I’ve been so lazy my 3 days off but mini melon hasn’t been well so i’ve got away with not doing anything! I’ve reserved a Morrisons cafe too good to go cake box later and i can’t wait for it! Last time i got one we got 9 cakes in it so i’m hoping for the same 😂
that was a lot of information to take in from one post 😅

• Haha
Omg khaki converse are so nice, you should get them! View attachment 2321255

Last edited:
pistachio ice-cream is the best 😋

i'm watching some old gossip girl episodes hhaha what a throwback!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.