Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fudgebox

VIP Member
So Mr baby fudge decided to come 4 weeks early! It’s been a wild ride today🙈 he’s a boy!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

strawb

VIP Member
so my night has been a huge fail 😂

i was supposed to watch barbie in a nice open air cinema

i did my makeup all barbie

DEDBF032-C99D-4823-8DF1-41F7D5A5C596.jpeg

my silly sister went to the wrong cinema

we missed the first 15 minutes of the movie

so remember i said it was an open air cinema

in another 45 min or so it started to pour rain, like a proper storm

i don't even mind that much because i'm back on the couch watching gossip girl 😂

what we saw of the movie was great

thank you for coming to my ted talk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

fudgebox

VIP Member
@soymilk im feeling okay atm thanks 🥰 didn’t sleep well last night but it’s raining here anyway so we’re going to have a lazy day!

I took mini melon to a kid out of his class’ party yesterday then met my sister and we went for some food! My fella has a new job in a new food gaff in the village by ours so we went there and it was 🤌🏻 chefs kiss 🤌🏻 i had a salt and pepper chicken wrap and we had cheesey chips to share!

My sister gave mini melon her phone to play with when we were eating and he has started going through everyone’s pictures and swiping through them, so i’m sat next to him and he goes on my sisters gallery and my sister had a rock hard DICK PIC on her gallery and mini melon turns the phone round to my sister and goes ‘look Auntie look!!!!’ and shows hers the dick pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t know what to do i pretended i didn’t see it hahahahahaha all the colour drained out my sisters face hahahahaha and she just grabbed the phone from mini melon and deleted it 🤣🤣 Or moved it to a private folder 🤣🤣🤣 hahahaha it was so funny but so awkward

Oh and i’ve not had a washing machine for TWO WEEKS and my new one finally got delivered yesterday. Me and my fella have nearly split up 20 times through this hard time, we’ve constantly had the same argument of him bounding down the stairs like ‘IvE gOt No ClEaN wASHiNG!!!!’ and I’m like I know dickhead neither have I lol do do you want me just magic a pair of socks out of thin air??? So I’ve promised him some washing today with my new washing machine 😂

@fudgebox enjoy being at home with your new baba 🥺 Have you given him a takeaway inspired name after your love of takeaways? You could call
him Sam short for Samosa 😂😂😂
Haha mini melon is so funny🤣

haha no I should’ve really😆 his names Harry!
he was sooo sleepy last night I had to keep waking him for a feed he’s just such a lazy boy😆 he was struggling a bit with the tommee tippee bottles because they’re a lot bigger than the hospital ones we were using but he’s cracked it now! I’ve decided to give up the breastfeeding it was so hard and overwhelming and just making me upset so we are both so much happier on the formula! My brother is going to give me the prep machine they had for my nephew as making up the bottles is such a pain in the middle of the night 🤣

my parents are coming over and have offered to cook us a roast dinner so that’s nice!!

Hope everyone’s having a lovely day whatever day it is today I have no idea🤣

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
hi gorgeous gals! how are we all? Sorry i haven’t been posting much i’ve had a wild few weeks! i’ve got some news!

im pregnant!

obviously with my past history im not very excited 😕 Which is a bit sad really a part of me feels like it’s just gonna end badly. But then there’s a tiny bit of hope inside me at the same time.. I’m just carrying on like a normal person who is kind of waiting for the inevitable to happen 🙁 but it’s only early days! We never know 😁

hope you’re all ok xxxxxx

I’ve been watching Strictly. Ba da da da da daaa da da da da 💃 🕺 🪩

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’ve had my Chinese! it was *chefs kiss*

i actually joined the gym the other week, i’d been doing so well as well, i’d lost 12lb just from being on a calorie deficit for a bit then going the gym!!! I’ve not gone much this week because i’ve been in a low mood but i’m going to restart again tomorrow. pretend the chinese didn’t happen 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Mini Melon is a scream. Keep the stories coming, they make my day 😂 Good luck today lovely, sending huge love xxx

Love the name Harry, Fudgebox. Hope you had a super Sunday with your family. How’s puppy fudge doing?

I put up my Christmas tree yesterday…. Yes I know it’s super early but the next few weeks are really mad busy so I thought I’d get it done so not to stress myself out 🎄Im not mad, honest

Have a great Monday all xxxx

• Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
Yay @watermelon sugar so happy for you!!❤

Glad you’re feeling better @strawb

We’ve not had any plans this weekend apart from the Chinese obvs, we’ve just been sorting the house a bit as we’ve just been so busy the last few weekends we really need to start getting baby ready!!!

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
hi everyone, I'm okay thank you @Gidget00_ - I've been a bit busy/stressed with work starting next week and still no syllabus or materials 🥲
Shania Twain will be so cool @fudgebox !
@strawb good for you standing your ground, it's never easy to do but it's important we all stand up for ourselves when we need to 💗🐅

how is everyone doing? the wedding I was at on Saturday was really good, the venue was amazing like this old castle that was covered in ivy 🍃 but in the area of France we were it got a bit chilly in the evening and that was the area where the party was, the meal didn't finish until around 11:45pm and by the time the music was getting started it was too cold for me so I left 😅

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
it's a good name isn't it haha 😅 btw you can watch that show on Netflix but I think it's called "alone redemption" on there!
oh amazing thank you! i finished my gossip girl re-watch and i'm looking for something different to watch, that sounds perfect 🏔
Personally I have started getting those days before I get my period.
me too, i hate it. i feel like 90% of my month is dictated by hormones one way or another, it really sucks being a woman 😅

i've been working so much these last few days, i know i always say it, but especially recently! i'll go to bed soon so i can wake up early tomorrow 😪

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
hi everyone i hope you're all well ❤❤❤

sweden is amazing except they love playing loreen everywhere and i can't stand her!

our grandma has been super happy and it's been great seeing our cousins again but we also got some shocking family news so been trying to process that as well...

anyway here are some nice snowy pics for you ❄⛄

Attachments

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Thanks for all the love girls 🥰

@Quietpeony Not bad! Feel very sick and very very tired. My job is hard work obvs everything is smelling so strong and I work in a nursing home so that’s tough 🤣

@Gidget00_ i’m 28! Although with my grey hairs and lack of sleep I feel about 65

• Heart
  • Haha

fudgebox

VIP Member
OMG!!! 🥹 CONGRATULATIONS ❤ you literally popped into my head earlier and I thought I wonder how fudge is!! So happy for you! How is baby fudge doing? how are you feeling??Amazing news, congratulations to mr fudge and puppy fudge too 🥰❤❤❤❤
omg, amazing news @fudgebox ! how are you feeling? and how is the baby? 💙💙💙💙
He’s good he’s so lush!! He will not take the boob though he’s too lazy to suck so having to hand express😖 I’m tired but feeling good just a bit sore from stitches 😆 I think I’m still in shock!!

• Heart

Gidget00_

VIP Member
He’s good he’s so lush!! He will not take the boob though he’s too lazy to suck so having to hand express😖 I’m tired but feeling good just a bit sore from stitches 😆 I think I’m still in shock!!
Is he tiny? He didn’t want to miss out on putting up the Christmas decorations 😂 how are you today? The newborn bubble is the best feeling ever isn’t it 🥰

• Heart

fudgebox

VIP Member
Fudge, there was a huge Breast is Best campaign when I had my eldest child and I felt bullied into breastfeeding when baby wouldn’t latch. I was shamed into expressing into a bottle and then feeding by bottle. It was exhausting. Take good care of yourself and baby Fudge, that’s your priority. So so true what watermelon said about eating McDonald’s and eating anything from the floor - I wish I had that line back then! It’s fabulous 😘

Babies grow at the rate of knots….. enjoy every minute 💙
Thank you💕 he’s got jaundice now so he’s having UV light treatment so we might be here another 24 hours ☹

• Heart
  • Sad

strawb

VIP Member
thank youuu everyone, you are so sweet 💙 💙 💙

How are you celebrating?
i spent the morning at the hair salon feeling like a lizard looking at myself in the mirror 🦎 now i am working (meh), going to the pub quiz tonight and i have a few dinner and drinks meets with friends and family over the next couple of days, tomorrow i am going for a sunset hike with mr strawb and on sunday we are having friends over for sushi! 🍣 sounds like a lot but i am not planning anything special just want to see all of the people! 😁

• Heart