Chit Chat #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m okay I’ve got a bit of a sore throat I think I might have a cold coming! 😩
How are you @strawb are you still on your trip?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
hope you both feel better soon 🤧❤

yes today is the last day of the trip! we are not going anywhere, just chilling with grandma,
packing, and cousins coming over for lunch. tomorrow early morning we leave 🚂✈

yesterday we had the most gorgeous snow day

115CCA39-ADCC-4586-B0FF-DDBC657827FD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
hope you both feel better soon 🤧❤

yes today is the last day of the trip! we are not going anywhere, just chilling with grandma,
packing, and cousins coming over for lunch. tomorrow early morning we leave 🚂✈

yesterday we had the most gorgeous snow day

So jealous of your snow! How is your grandma?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So jealous of your snow! How is your grandma?
depends on the day really but she's been so happy to have us here! she is really lonely mainly so i wish we could see her more often 😭😭 because i really feel like she's been feeling better because she perked up when we came over. we managed to go for some really long walks with her as well 😊

• Heart
I’m sorry to hear that @soymilk. I can’t imagine how hard it is for you all ❤

How has everyone’s day been? 💕

• Heart
Has anyone got snow?? Everyone I see on Instagram has loads and we have absolutely nothing it’s just been raining!

Our days been good we’ve just stayed at home most the day! I did pop to Morrisons quickly but that was it

• Heart
hello hello hope everyone is well ❄🌨🏂🏔

we came back yesterday and it was really nice to sleep in my own bed again.

• Heart
hello hello hope everyone is well ❄🌨🏂🏔

we came back yesterday and it was really nice to sleep in my own bed again.
Oh there’s nothing like your own bed after being away! Hope you had a nice time on your trip!

• Heart
thank you my dear it was great! how are you and baby fudge? 🐣
We’re good thanks! Harry got weighed yesterday and my tiny 5lb 14oz baby is now 7lb 6oz this boy loves his milk🥲

Going to see my nieces school Christmas play tonight bless her she’s been so excited about it!

• Heart
We’re good thanks! Harry got weighed yesterday and my tiny 5lb 14oz baby is now 7lb 6oz this boy loves his milk🥲

Going to see my nieces school Christmas play tonight bless her she’s been so excited about it!
is she playing the first lobster? 🎄 🤭🦞

i really hope you guys like love actually as much as i do and get this reference hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
is she playing the first lobster? 🎄 🤭🦞

i really hope you guys like love actually as much as i do and get this reference hahaha
Haha no she’s a Hawaiian hula girl whatever that has to do with Christmas 😆

• Haha
Wow that’s so good! Go Harry!

How has everyone’s day been? I’m so tired, I had a really weird dream last night that felt so real, I couldn’t fall back asleep so I’ve been awake since 3.30 am. I think I watch too many crime documentaries and stuff like that maybe. It was really unsettling.

@strawb do Roisin and Archie try to climb your Christmas tree? I just watched a video of cats causing chaos to their Christmas trees 😂

I hope everyone is okay 🤗

• Heart
So proud of Mr Fudge

my mum watched Harry until mr fudge came home from work while I went to pick my brother up to go to my nieces play, and he’s fed him and changed him and cooked me dinner!!
I know he’s his dad and he should be doing this anyway but he has been really nervous about doing it all so I am so proud he managed to do it himself! And I can leave him more often now😆

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.