Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided to get a chip-shop tea. Walking there I was rounding a corner when I saw this Dachshund pulling forward and being pulled back on its lead - it was wanting to chase either a huge rat or a hedgehog (it ran like a rat and shuffled like a hedgehog - a hograt?)

I try to walk behind it and it flips. Starts barking its head off and trying to get at me. I'm sure I could have beat it in a fight but the owner just kept shrugging and going 'oh sorry' and then not moving. I couldn't go past without getting closer to them but he eventually moved. So blooming gormless 🤦‍♀️

It reminded me of the freakiest dog hybrid I've ever seen - the Pit Bull x Dachshund - I promise you, this is not photoshopped - there is video of it -

Screenshot 2021-09-28 19.24.59.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I took the bus for the first time since like 2019? and omg why do teenagers not know how loud they are, I felt like knocking them clean out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so tired I’ve just had my dinner, putting little peaches to bed which will take approx 2 hours because he doesn’t stop talking and then I’m going to watch mafs in bed

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve had a headache all day! Gonna have some drumstick chocolate then go to bed and have an early night. My fella is at darts anyway and the babies in bed so I’m lonely anyway 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had the weirdest day at work, was so glad for it to be done. I went straight to Zumba then home for shower, dinner and MAFS then a catch up here before bed.
Fingers crossed for a better night's sleep 😴

• Heart
My long hot water bottle is the best thing I've brought this year feels like someone is hugging me right now

• Heart
Morning everyone! I’ve woke up feeling a bit full of a cold 🤧 I’m so tired but nothing new there. Not letting it put a dampener on my mood tho cos I’ve only got today and tomorrow left to work 🎉🎉

Hope everyone has a lovely day x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning!! I went to bed at 8:45 last night and I’ve had a proper nice sleep 😂 I was having a dream about Jack Grealish when the baby woke me up at about 5.20, got him in bed with me and he fell back asleep til 6.45! Might get an early night more often! Hope everyone had a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg what a day! Woke up late. Rushed to school. Did a learning morning. Picked up the missing lunchbox. Came home and made packed lunch. Walked it back to school. Just sat at my desk to log on. Didn’t even have time to find out about the missing trouser saga so that’s a job for his dad at pick up 😂

• Heart
Morning!! I went to bed at 8:45 last night and I’ve had a proper nice sleep 😂 I was having a dream about Jack Grealish when the baby woke me up at about 5.20, got him in bed with me and he fell back asleep til 6.45! Might get an early night more often! Hope everyone had a good day!
Man, you folk over on the Grealish thread are OBSESSED !

A gossip website is the last place I would have expected to see such filth !! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

A gossip website is the last place I would have expected to see such filth !! :LOL:
My favourite part was on the World Cup thread where somebody flounced off because they said they expected people to actually care about football... despite 95% of the posts being about football and only 5% being Grealish-ish. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My favourite part was on the World Cup thread where somebody flounced off because they said they expected people to actually care about football... despite 95% of the posts being about football and only 5% being Grealish-ish. 🤣
Oh yes I remember that. 🤣 🤣

I don’t go on the Grealish thread….

they scarred me a bit with their filth tbh 🤣 I just admire him by myself. And on here, occasionally 😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It was a very sexist comment as well saying something along the lines ‘I’m a girl who actually enjoys football’ so did loads of other people but could also admire a fit footballer 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.