Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya know with a mystery like this on our hands we could really do with a DCI showing up to crack the case……🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just checked the last page of the dating thread 😊 have they mentioned flicking the bean yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate it when there's pages of comments cos I'm far too lazy to go through reacting to them all 😂😂

I'm in bed with a book
Night night all

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just checked the last page of the dating thread 😊 have they mentioned flicking the bean yet?
No but they're high up in the NHS which apparently makes her close to the Police so they were going to contact them because one of the 'geezers' she likes to date was harrassing her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also calls lots of posters baby girl and says she loves them when they literally reply to her once or twice!

Reactions: 1
I love the dating thread but yeah Bunny is for sure making tit up, been getting some strong home truths today on there though and won't be long before one of them truly snaps at them 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m so tired. I woke up at 11.30, got back to sleep at 3am. Woke up again at 5. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just catching up. I had a grim sleep, back to work today 😴. I already can't wait for my bed tonight.
I think MD still kicks about. Their writing style is quite distinctive (and graphic).
@coconochanel I forgot 24hrs in Police Custody was back. I'll need to watch it on catch up.
Happy Tuesday 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fell asleep semi dressed and with my glasses still on all night ha must have been more tired than I thought. Need to go in the office today so must make an effort with clothes ugh. I’m glad i made an effort to make lunches last night ready for today so I can have an extra half hour in bed cozy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.