Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@watermelon sugar @WilmaHun
There was PE today! I’ve asked him and he’s like ‘dunno are these not mine??’
I deffo want his trousers back cos his were from M&S and he’s come back with some cheap feeling ones 🤣 his have his name in them so hopefully I get them back 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well ladies, my Tuesday afternoon has taken a turn. Scroll on if poo talk is not for you.

They sent me for an xray this morning as I have not pooped since Thursday and have been vomiting and feeling sick.

So, I am laying here minding my own business this afternoon when Dishy Doctor approaches and says "I need to examine your back passage" Well, before I could blink he has his finger up my bum and is telling my all about my back passage and the state of my poop. I have never felt more discombobulated. The NHS. The gift that keeps on giving.

Dishy Doctor said he will be back later. Who knows what treat he has in store for me then.

Why is it always the hunky ones that do these jobs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well ladies, my Tuesday afternoon has taken a turn. Scroll on if poo talk is not for you.

They sent me for an xray this morning as I have not pooped since Thursday and have been vomiting and feeling sick.

So, I am laying here minding my own business this afternoon when Dishy Doctor approaches and says "I need to examine your back passage" Well, before I could blink he has his finger up my bum and is telling my all about my back passage and the state of my poop. I have never felt more discombobulated. The NHS. The gift that keeps on giving.

Dishy Doctor said he will be back later. Who knows what treat he has in store for me then.

Why is it always the hunky ones that do these jobs?!
That is very intimate for a Tuesday afternoon! Did they at least manage to work out what’s causing the sickness etc?

@watermelon sugar @WilmaHun
There was PE today! I’ve asked him and he’s like ‘dunno are these not mine??’
I deffo want his trousers back cos his were from M&S and he’s come back with some cheap feeling ones 🤣 his have his name in them so hopefully I get them back 🤣🤣
Do all kids not have to have their names on their clothes? Would never have happened back in my day 😂

Oh yes I'm getting me one of those Oodie things!!

Just come back from a long weekend in Blackpool so got to experience B&M for the first time and also the Poundbakery up the road in Preston. So much better than Greggs.
Love Preston and Blackpool ❤

Haven't caught up on here yet so hope everyone is doing okay 💕

• Heart
Oh yes I'm getting me one of those Oodie things!!

Just come back from a long weekend in Blackpool so got to experience B&M for the first time and also the Poundbakery up the road in Preston. So much better than Greggs.
Love Preston and Blackpool ❤

Haven't caught up on here yet so hope everyone is doing okay 💕
omg I was thinking before I’d not seen you for a while 🤣 was gonna tag but didn’t wanna be weird you know 🤣 Poundbakery is THE bomb!!! Hope you had a good time ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
omg I was thinking before I’d not seen you for a while 🤣 was gonna tag but didn’t wanna be weird you know 🤣 Poundbakery is THE bomb!!! Hope you had a good time ❤ ❤
Aww thanks ❤
I'm so disappointed that Poundbakery isn't a thing in my neck of the woods. Probably just as well though because I'd be in there everyday.
I actually thought of you and your chefs kiss 👌 saying after I ate two of their chocolate cornflake nests 😅
I bought two packs of four. They were sooo tasty!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
FOR duck SAKE I’ve just realised he’s also left his lunch bag at school and he doesn’t want to use another one sooo I’m gonna have to collect it in the morning at drop off, bring it home to give it a quick wash, put lunch in it & take it back to school. Fucksake

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve got a smashing headache tonight! I’m just doing some housework then I’m gonna have a bath, get in my pyjamas and tackle the Tupperware full of pick n mix which I’m slowly making my way through 😍

what’s everyone else up to?

• Heart
I'm absolutely fuming and upset at people defending a certain celebrity and her actions on social media.

Just gonna eat junk and watch bake off

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Bath, dinner, bake off. I'm back in work tomorrow so I might log on tonight for a glimpse to soften the blow.
@WilmaHun, I could murder some pic n mix right now 🍬💜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well I've cooked and eaten dinner, washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen now I'm going to make a cuppa and watch some tv.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.