Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching Nailed it! on Netflix as its easy to watch.
I gave up on MAFS after the last commitment ceremony. Am I missing anything?

I feel like the world is giving me signs that I should just stop trying to be healthy. I really wanted this week to be the week BUT my Mum stopped by this evening with 4 dairy milk cupcakes, 2 brownies and a box of Maltesers. Next week is my birthday so obviously I can’t be good then, it’s law you must eat cake on your birthday. I think Im just gonna be good in 2022

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel like the world is giving me signs that I should just stop trying to be healthy. I really wanted this week to be the week BUT my Mum stopped by this evening with 4 dairy milk cupcakes, 2 brownies and a box of Maltesers. Next week is my birthday so obviously I can’t be good then, it’s law you must eat cake on your birthday. I think Im just gonna be good in 2022
oh dont my fella came back from Lidl with a doughnut and a brownie. I only had enough calories left for the brownie but I just ate them both 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wanna go bed but I’m worried if I do I’ll miss out on something big 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.