Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! It’s absolutely hammering it down here too and soo windy. Little Peaches didnt want to go in the car to school “walking is good exercise, it’s not good to drive to school” blah blah blah so im absolutely soaked but at least he went into school happy I guess. Happy Monday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
20210927_101318.jpg

Blue skies here but not hot so I'm happy.

Been unable to work for a few years now and I am so bored. No chance of going back because I doubt anyone will want to employ someone who is exhausted all the time (plus I struggle to leave the house).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 782838
Blue skies here but not hot so I'm happy.

Been unable to work for a few years now and I am so bored. No chance of going back because I doubt anyone will want to employ someone who is exhausted all the time (plus I struggle to leave the house).
Have you looked into charity shop volunteering? One morning (or afternoon) a week/fortnight might be a bit easier and give you more practice getting out.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi all 👋🏻 My sister woke me up really early today so I’m well sleepy and tired. It’s Monday so everyone annoys me, too. I hope it gets better for me and that your Mondays don’t suck too much

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The weather today is so weird! It was blowing a gale and hammering down 30 minutes ago, now it's bright sunshine. Can't make it's mind up!

The day seems to be going really fast though, which is good! I've already set my out of office for when I'm off on Friday and the following Monday..... can you tell I'm eager not to be here? 😂

• Haha
I'm penguin obsessed. You should see the rest of my collection haha

@GladiatorReady mmm I thought about that but honestly I can't leave the house by myself.
Would you feel comfortable volunteering online or via phone? Where I live sometimes has vacancies for people to talk to the elderly or to teach basic internet skills via video calls. Or if you're good at using social media sometimes there are VFH opportunities for local charities to run their accounts, those are usually x hours per week rather than a set schedule.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My poor friend, who got chatted up by the man who was old enough to be her dad, memories from that night have gotten worse.. There was a photographer there and I thought we has managed to escape him..but sadly not! The photos are on their Facebook page and she was caught mid dance, she looks like Mick Jagger, complete with pose and pout...It is the best thing I have seen in ages and I keep laughing at it! Good job she isn't tagged in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s sunny here now! Bet it’ll start pissing down at 3pm for the school run

I’ve just done get fit with Rick the 90’s boyband one. I had so much fun!!

• Heart
I’ve just done get fit with Rick the 90’s boyband one. I had so much fun!!
Oh bloody hell I'd forgotten that I'd planned to try one of them out the weekend just gone! I'm glad you've reminded me, I'm gonna do one tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh bloody hell I'd forgotten that I'd planned to try one of them out the weekend just gone! I'm glad you've reminded me, I'm gonna do one tonight!
It was so much fun honestly I was smiling the whole time. I didn’t even feel like a head doing it 😂😂

• Haha
I done the 5 min/700 steps Rick workout this morning. I'm old and unfit and as much as i love the idea of the 80s or 90s workout I'm not doing them.... Yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please someone get me out of here, I’m falling asleep in class…We’ve got a guest professor and he is a crashing bore 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.